Its not 100% done yet, i have a few pages to add left. i also made it pretty rapidly so formatting is rough. the header is massive beyond massive lol
but here it is! anything you guys want to add, let me know and im glad to add other tips. thanks!

Link removed by mod
can´t see it because it sais that the site is under review.

but i am very interested.
I want to see it as well!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
awww shoot, i guess it was working for me because i was logged in. itll be up soon!
its nothing too fancy, pretty basic stuff on a lot of it, and i have plenty to add still
hopefully people will have stuff for me to add!
Last edited by xadioriderx at Jun 5, 2011,
Quote by Website Host
Website Under Review

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

www.000webhost.com is the most popular free web hosting provider, and as such, suffers from abusers. Around 5% of users sign up here just to start hacking or phishing websites or causing other problems. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but checking all content manually is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you find any illegal websites on our network, you can report it here.

probably works for you 'cause your logged in on the account that made it
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by -MintSauce-
You might want to check with UG staff before advertising your website...

I don't know if this is really advertising since it's not done yet and he's looking for opinions. I want to see that guitar build too anyways.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
plus it's a non-profit purely for advice thing
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
well my guitar build is on here in my sig.
the site just has some ideas for how to do some of the steps without having proper tools
its not all that exciting, i have more to add, and im hoping other people have found neat workarounds they can post and help me compile too.
Here's what the rules say:
Advertising:
Posting links to other sites with forums is not allowed, barring sites such as dmusic, purevolume, soundclick, etc. This came about due to the creation of competitive forums by other UGers. However, this is zappp's site. He pays for it, and it doesn't make sense for him to pay for advertisements to a different site. If you want to advertise on here you have to pay just like the big companys do.