since you're a chump, I guess you should go through ALL the threads in the hardcore forum and close every single grindcore thread, right? Since grindcore doesn't belong in the hardcore forum even though there's been tons of grind threads in here for ages. Go ahead and look through all of em to make sure none of the grind threads stay, since they're not allowed.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
like the insect warfare thread that has been around since 2007, yeah go ahead and close that one too since it's so obviously not hardcore.

Sumdeus
Most of the grind threads you made today were closed because they were duplicates of pre-existing grindcore threads that were already in the metal forum.

I left your non-grind/non-duplicate threads open, and I left the old grind threads open because they weren't made by people who were essentially raiding the hardcore forum.

Fuck around and get banned. Simple.
Quote by jetfuel495
Most of the grind threads you made today were closed because they were duplicates of pre-existing grindcore threads that were already in the metal forum.

I left your non-grind/non-duplicate threads open, and I left the old grind threads open because they weren't made by people who were essentially raiding the hardcore forum.

Fuck around and get banned. Simple.

you closed an Extreme Noise Terror thread even though it was already bigger than the pathetic 8 post thread in the metal forum, and ignored the fact that ENT really don't belong in the metal forum because they are much more punky and hardcore than they are grind/metal.

shit's whack, yo

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Jun 5, 2011,
Quote by romencer17
you closed an Extreme Noise Terror thread even though it was already bigger than the pathetic 8 post thread in the metal forum, and ignored the fact that ENT really don't belong in the metal forum because they are much more punky and hardcore than they are grind/metal.

shit's whack, yo

Still already in the metal forum, no need to have it in two forums.

You guys are just pissy about that whole production values argument in the dxc thread. Wildchild is one warning away from a perma, I suggest you all tread lightly.
This forum was moving too fast to keep up with 6 months ago, and Nash is by no means the "biggest hardcore reg". Like...don't say stupid shit you don't have a clue about. I'm fine with all these new threads, I'm not even a grind fan and it's still a huge improvement on the nu-metalcore bullshit we generally have to sift through.

But I'm still with Jay on this. He does a good job of modding, leave him be.

EDIT: Apparently you deleted stuff while I was posting. Oh well.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Why, because we brought activity to an otherwise lifeless forum and filled it with bands that any fan of hardcore is sure to love? what's so wrong with that, now this forum appears to actually be about hardcore, not just BTBAM and the rest of the pseudo-prog djentcore bullshit bands that are usually discussed in here. Even Nashawa was glad we were bringing grind to the forum, so I really don't see how we did anything but positively improve this forum.

^I only assumed he's the biggest just cause he's the guy I always see in here anytime I come here who's actually talking about something that is relevant to hardcore.

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Jun 5, 2011,
Thanks Danny.

Quote by romencer17
Why, because we brought activity to an otherwise lifeless forum and filled it with bands that any fan of hardcore is sure to love? what's so wrong with that, now this forum appears to actually be about hardcore, not just BTBAM and the rest of the pseudo-prog djentcore bullshit bands that are usually discussed in here. Even Nashawa was glad we were bringing grind to the forum, so I really don't see how we did anything but positively improve this forum.

And yes, Rome, for the record, I do consider it a raid. Your intentions are just important as your actions. You guys get into it with the dxc kids, and all of a sudden you're here necrobumping every thread you can find and making tons more.

I have no problem with you guys posting grind threads. What I do have a problem with is you guys posting grind threads that are duplicates of other grind threads.

Feel free to discuss grind all you want, just don't make duplicate threads.
Quote by romencer17

^I only assumed he's the biggest just cause he's the guy I always see in here anytime I come here who's actually talking about something that is relevant to hardcore.

I think it's stupid to rank people in terms of how much of a regular they are anyway. And yeah Nash used to post an obscene amount, but not really anymore.
calm down dude, i wasn't trying to say he's king of the hardcore forum or some shit, i brought him up to point out that even the regs didn't have a problem with us posting real hardcore bands here.

And while yes, jetfuel, it was an organized movement, it really has nothing to do with the deathcore thread debate, and I don't see why you would think we so. we simply thought it'd be a good idea to bring some life and hardcore to the hardcore forum

Sumdeus
I'm not sure what led you to think I'm anything but calm