yeah dude that's the bridge to Mordor. You just have to cross Narnia to get to it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Use google maps to search the whole of the UK until you find it.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Search for Roman Villa renaissance architecture buildings and you will probably find a list. That building is a renaissance built roman villa, no doubt there..
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
get a flight to a random place in the uk, and just wander around with that picture asking where it is
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
If I were you I'd film at the building in the background, looks more kvlt.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
It's in that movie: pride and prejudice.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Looks like a bridge.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
It's the bridge to terabithia.

No really I don't know, is it even in the UK? The structure in the background doesn't look british.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Neo Evil11
Holy frikking shit I was just joking. Never seen that movie in my life!!!!!!

Should I hand over my mancard now?

NO WAY! serious ?! anyway ta very much dude, its going to look damn nice - just gotta persuade the national trust to let us film there...

Quote by demon.guitarist
NO WAY! serious ?! anyway ta very much dude, its going to look damn nice - just gotta persuade the national trust to let us film there...

Nah I have seen it once. Just thought: hey, that would have been perfect for that movie and apparently it was.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Random88
Use google maps to search the whole of the UK until you find it.

This. But just to guide you, try searching around Yorkshire or something... might help...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
This. But just to guide you, try searching around Yorkshire or something... might help...

You think Yorkshire has anything as tranquil as that? We've got big fat slapheads and chavs. That's it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

You think Yorkshire has anything as tranquil as that? We've got big fat slapheads and chavs. That's it.

Oh I've always imagined Yorkshire being a lovely place... like Greendale (I think that's it?) on Postman Pat if you've ever watched that haha

Apparantly Yorkshire only has a road, and nothing else in existance!: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&biw=1419&bih=693&q=yorkshire
Quote by Paramore.
Oh I've always imagined Yorkshire being a lovely place... like Greendale (I think that's it?) on Postman Pat if you've ever watched that haha

Apparantly Yorkshire only has a road, and nothing else in existance!: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&biw=1419&bih=693&q=yorkshire

Well I suppose there's the Dales, they're pretty decent but that's about it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Well I suppose there's the Dales, they're pretty decent but that's about it.

*puts on the Emmerdale theme song on YouTube*

As if you don't have any awesome rivers or anything like in the original post! that would be a pretty sweet place then