ots. flips characters a couple of times if you want to follow. recording up NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsolSPqilNA

I wanted to call you you know hear your voice over the phone you know distill an essence from the word the devil speaks to a cronie far beneath the surface of a skin you know we're in a train running sprints to zenos dot finish line and im getting winded, but what is that line we hold over our heads like a halo bandana i try and strap it on the totem my innocence has tied me to so at least we'll be together in whatever layer of hell we end up praying to at the beginning of a human centipede slap eachother for the sake of pleasure absorb the blow kiss you slow push the fuse inside feel the pesticide tide rise acid and guano in the hills of guatanamo place is an abstraction i can be wherever i want to prone and staring at my ceiling thats all i have to say but you want me to press closed lips and a radioactive dial tone when i call again passive aggression prying me to rob the cradle of your duress take the infant far away to a cave on the coast push the pressure down small talk about what you like on your toast oh i never told you its blueberry jam and bi-weekly anti-depression meds how dare you let those psycho-chiatrists into your head honey honey my thighs are sore you're splitting me and my hive is buzzing toward entropy 96 different entities glass wings on brittle bodies (one for each day i've known you) truth or fallacy i used to be able to tell you anything now each syllable is a loaded dice with a fixed market price the lice have heard all the strategies before no shampoo will rid us of implosion except for slash and burn the phone gets heavier my biceps gets weak the daily catharsis of throwing the fist against the mirror is the closest i ever get to peace
Last edited by #1 synth at Jun 6, 2011,
blow kiss you slow push the fuse inside feel the pesticide tide rise acid and guano in the hills of guatanamo place is an abstraction i can be wherever i want to prone and staring at my ceiling thats all i have to say but you want me to press closed lips and a radioactive dial tone when i call again passive aggression prying me to rob the cradle of your duress

****in cool

would really like to hear the recording. didn't like much the title, or 'lice', 'slap eachother for the sake of pleasure' was great, other parts i really liked (like blueberry pie/meds), but would feel better hearing the recording.. but original and good in most, Prost!
so im reading this and my wife comes in and says whats this youre reading its a kid i know dylan from portland and i dont know dylan and youre no more a kid than i was when i was there long hair dirty in a foursquare arent they all druggies there no fair but alls fair and love your kind of warfare and hes the guy i tell her who asked me for reasons justify your electronic existence and love your blue man group i told her all this just as sure as im telling you but im not its a lie like poetry or a babys cry a blue note in a white hot fire not squat dont have an existence just put up a resistance to the endless endless not art not cool you fool and reduce the not blues as you and reuse the abuse from those you deduce cant infuse you with happiness through reds whites or wellbutes and anyway baby who you tryina seduce what are your reasons your criteria for succuse?

I always dig your sexycool shit, man. Peace.

[EDIT:FWIW]
Last edited by Nilchii at Jun 6, 2011,
mmmmm... you age so well
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i really liked it, BUT...

while i realize its not poetry or lyrics, so to speak, would line breaks really hurt? i nearly got a headache from reading that run-on paragraph

the content was great, but the formatting...ugh
recording up. wanted to hit harder but the poem wanted me to hit softer so i listened to the poem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsolSPqilNA

love you all. let me know if you like what im doing here and the'll be more to come. personally, im really damn excited about what im doing right now, theres just a couple more pieces to put into the puzzle.

c4c of course. will return to you all soon.