Selling all this stuff as I am going to Bulgaria for two months to do a big job, when I get back I plan on getting an ESP Eclipse (quiver)

Washburn X50 Pro E in Trans Black RRP £499+:

The Washburn X Series guitars are rock-n-roll guitars pure & simple. We've taken the best of the traditional and combined it with the best of the contemporary to provide the working musician with tools that inspire. Night after night, whether you're playing to 20 or 20,000, you can count on the X Series to be your workhorse guitar.

* Mahogany Body
* Flamed maple carved top
* String thru body
* Tune-o-matic bridge
* Set neck
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Nut width: 43mm:
* EMG 85 neck pickup
* EMG 81 bridge pickup
* 3-way toggle switch
* Exclusive Grover® 18:1 gear ratio tuners
* Gloss finish
* Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

Mint condition. This model is now discontinued and quite sought after!!! I've swapped the pups round so the 85 is in the bridge and 81 in neck. It is a rare model of trans black with black hardware, one of the only ones I have ever seen! I am also selling a Fusion F1-03 hybrid hardcase which cost me £109!!!

Fusion F1-03 Electric Black/Orange RRP £110:

High quality, designer gig bag or soft case. These hybrid bags give all round protection to your instrument. Features the unique Fuse-on concept and the Fusion-flow system giving function, comfort and support to the commuter musician.

items are currently in West Dulwich, SE London. Will post if required at your expense. People are welcome to play before pay. I accept Paypal too, prefer cash on collection though.

Here are the photo's: http://s820.photobucket.com/albums/zz124/martallika666/Washburn%20X50%20Pro%20E/

All the best, Sparky.
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
bump
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me