im going to lern classical guitar is there any books (for beginers) to help me lern classical guitar?
A spelling book. ZING!

For real: not my area of expertise. Sorry bro.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
It would be good to get lessons from a teacher for the first few months if you're just starting on the guitar as a whole.
classic guitar technique volume 1 by aaron shearer is what my teacher at the rcm started me out on, but it would definitely help to have a good teacher guiding you
Quote by mizxou
classic guitar technique volume 1 by aaron shearer is what my teacher at the rcm started me out on, but it would definitely help to have a good teacher guiding you

Don't use that book alone. There are many things which the book teaches that are silly.

If I were you, I would do away with books and get a teacher who can teach without a book.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Don't use that book alone. There are many things which the book teaches that are silly.

If I were you, I would do away with books and get a teacher who can teach without a book.

is that directed at me or TS? anyway that was so long ago
i meant i learned from that book a long time ago so I don't really remember what things could have potentially been silly in it
Quote by jwd724
A spelling book. ZING!

For real: not my area of expertise. Sorry bro.

thanks evryone exept this dude^^^^^^^^^
GuitarPlus second edition by Carlos de la Barrera. Im a student of his and its the book we turn to when needed. I dont know how easily it will be to get but its from XanEdu Publishing. Its a good book with three sections: classical, popular and theory. Each lesson within the three sections are connected and its an easy book to learn from if youre not going to have a teacher.
Joe Satriani isn't a man, but a god.