127 46%
No I am not
92 33%
Wakka Wakka
60 22%
Voters: 279.
Page 1 of 3
Are you?

I've figured out that I am horribly pee-shy.

I went to a public bathroom a few weeks ago, had a 5 second conversation with a dude who was just standing there waiting for his buddy to come out of the stall and I was standing in front of the urinal with my peen out, not peeing for 2 minutes. Shit was awkward.

I try imagining a waterfall, but that does shit-all.
Yes I am. I don't even pee in urinals anymore. Either stalls or outside if I'm at the pub.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i dunno why but sometimes yes sometimes no
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yep, I have awful pee fright. So bad that if I'm in a cubical and I know there is someone waiting outside to go in, I can't go.

Music festivals aren't very fun for me
Horribly. I have a lot of troubles even in cubicles, and even at home if I know some one is outside the bathroom door, even more-so if I know they're waiting to get in...
nope. in fact, when i go in a public restroom, i usually strip completely naked and then proceed to run around peeing everywhere. the fact that it's the ladies room makes it worse.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Can't do it. Long car rides are the worst, especially when all you have is public rest-stops every 40 miles.
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
I hate Pee-Shy

I can get it out to anyone not scared, but when it comes to peeing in a urinal I fail
Originally Posted by jazar94
Oh God, anal masturbation with a banana.
Wait...
**** YEAH! ANAL MASTURBATION WITH A BANANA!

Quote by Silent Murder
This man knows his cleaning essentials.

It'll smell nice afterwards too
I'm conspicously comfortable.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Not at all, but I'm cripplingly poo-shy.
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
heck no, with my job I'm hardly near a bathroom, we just whip it out and go wherever, usually on a truck tire or on the hood of your friends truck for laughs !! LOL
Quote by Wisthekiller
If I can't walk right when I think people are looking at me, how the hell could I not be pee shy? I failed my drug test because I couldn't pee enough out of shyness... (self esteem! HA! who needs it?)

Oh god, I get that so badly as well. It annoys the hell out of me...
Quote by robhc
Horribly. I have a lot of troubles even in cubicles, and even at home if I know some one is outside the bathroom door, even more-so if I know they're waiting to get in...

I was out the other week and in the toilets of a bar. A guy was already pissing when I went in and when I tried to piss in the cubicles I couldn't. Then I waited for him to go out and straight away the rivers were flowing!

WAT TTHE HELL IZ RONG WITH ME!!?
A little bit?
I can pee in public toilets and all that, but last year we were on the road to a festival for about 6 hours and when we were almost there we hit major traffic because the local town couldn't handle all the vehicles.
So I decided to take a piss in a field near the road. I stood with my back to the traffic but after a few minutes of total nothingness I decided to get into the car again with my still full bladder....CRAP!
Quote by Droste
So I decided to take a piss in a field near the road. I stood with my back to the traffic but after a few minutes of total nothingness I decided to get into the car again with my still full bladder....CRAP!

That's happened to me a few times and it has to be the worst thing in the world.

I actually left a great spot just before Muse were coming on at a festival to go piss. After queuing for a good 20 mins I went in and I couldn't go! So I lost my great spot and I had a bladder full of piss, wonderful.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jun 5, 2011,
No. Sometimes I sneak up behind people who are using the urinals and I pee on them.
Quote by Duffman123
That's happened to me a few times and it has to be the worst thing in the world.

Worst is when you gotta turn around to walk to the car and your mind goes "THOSE PEOPLE NOW KNOW YOU DID NOT HAVE A WEE, THEY WERE ALL WATCHING"
If its a relatively empty bathroom, then no, but if someone is waiting on me/in the next stall, then my bladder just freezes.

Quote by Droste
A little bit?
I can pee in public toilets and all that, but last year we were on the road to a festival for about 6 hours and when we were almost there we hit major traffic because the local town couldn't handle all the vehicles.

Having to put a seatbelt back on with a full bladder is the worst thing ever.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
No, but I don't often talk to people while pissing, don't bother me that they're around though.

EDIT: Although I find pissing outside far more comfortable whether people are around or not. Just something about the open air that mkaes taking a leak awesome.
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
''pee shy''

pretty beta if you can't piss in public. I don't like to talk to people whenI'm pissing though.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
No, my penis is mighty and I take every opportunity to show its glory to the world

This, This & a bit more of this.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I can't pee when other girls are around.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I can't pee in urinals at all, has to be a cubicle every time.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If I am alone in bathroom, I'll use the urinal or if they those separating things. I can go then. Otherwise, cubicle for it.

For some odd reason, everytime I've ever used a urinal, someone always uses a near one and then immediately looks at me and then down.

I then become both scared and embarrassed.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
If there's an Asian guy standing next to me in the stall I wait til he's gone before I whip it out. I don't want to embarrass him with my Black schlong
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Eric_Fail
''pee shy''

pretty beta if you can't piss in public. I don't like to talk to people whenI'm pissing though.

this image should be stamped to your head and you should look in the mirror everytime you are about to post something

you are so alpha online dude, like omg.

your self conciousness seeps right through your attitude.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Eric_Fail
''pee shy''

You are obviously beta if you are self conscious enough to even look up what beta means.
Not in public. Cubicals, urinals, hell even on the side of a motorway on the way to a festival; fine.
But in other peoples houses, or in a hotel room or something with people I know well in close proximity...I get self conscious of pissing loudly To the point where I vaguely remember being very drunk at my ex's house, and their bathroom was right next to her parents bedroom...so I ended up kneeling on the floor in effort to make it quieter. Not done that while sober though
Haha I have a friend who is "pee shy." He'll wait in line at the bar just to go piss in the one stall instead of just using a urinal. As for me...yeah I might be the guy who starts talking to ya while looking at the wall.
The future is no place to place your better days
I have a problem with being self conscious about not peeing enough. Sometimes I can spit more than I can pee. Not because I don't pee enough, but because I have to several times a day before and after I do something. I call it OCD, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Tips to pee better:
Look straight up in the air.
Lean against something. Except when your going in a urinal. It'd be kinda weird leaning against the person peeing next to you.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Wisthekiller
If I can't walk right when I think people are looking at me, how the hell could I not be pee shy? I failed my drug test because I couldn't pee enough out of shyness... (self esteem! HA! who needs it?)

Haha I knew it couldn't just be me.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Philip_pepper

I went to a public bathroom a few weeks ago, had a 5 second conversation with a dude

Yeah, and Canada is the weird place.
Quote by Momentosis
I can't pee when other girls are around.

You aren't a girl...or a cat.
Quote by robhc

This is what happens to me.
Not really, I just take ages to get the pee flowing which annoys me. A lot
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Page 1 of 3