Long story short, we are currently a four-piece band (Guitar-19, Bass-16, Drummer-17, Keyboardist-18) in preparation for a big show we are part of coming this August(most likely). The set list probably have 10 songs that you probably never heard of, meaning, you will need to learn 10 songs with the band. We're going to be practicing frequently soon, mostly at the drummer & bassist's place in New Hyde Park, LI. However, a few days prior, we are going to practice at the venue in Bell Park Community Center. Considering you are the new guy, the first gig that you will have will be all learning. All of the songs are alread written, and the guitar solos are already taken care of with the other guitarist. In the future, however, you are free to contribute.

Requirements:

- Male
- 16-19 Age range
- Can fast, thrash/metalcore/death metal riffs
- Can play chords other than power chords
- Can perform a decent solo
- Taste in Hard Rock & Metal (GNR, Metallica, Iron Maiden, you get it...)
- Ability to make it to New Hyde Park and later Hillside for weekly practice
- Willingness to have a versatile taste in music to remake some non-metal songs into metal ones (not pop; classical, folk, blues, etc)

Extra (not necessary)

- Good voice
- Interest in children's card games(You know what we mean)
- Acceptance that Charlie Kelly is the epitome of awesomeness
- Transportaion
- Gear
- Non-drinker/smoker
- Brony
- Can think of an awesome band name, and none of this generic stuff("Tomorrow is Tuesday," "Black Spider," some verse from an emo poem, etc.)

If you are interested, feel free to email me. Don't give me a brief email, or any BS like that. Give me your life story, what you're into, favorite bands, etc.

Yeah, this is the same guy looking for a vocalist.