Ello fellow metal fans. I've been listening to cradle of filth a lot lately, and I noticed there weren't any cradle of filth threads. So......let the discussion begin. Note. PLEASE no trolls, or assholes of any sort. I understand dani filth can sound like a 7 year old girl at times. If you are about to tell me that oli sykes, or trevor strnad don't then you are truly ignorant. I truly hope this turns out better than my last b&a posts
I think Dani Filth is one of the better extreme metal (or black metal, or gothic metal, or whatever else you might want to call them) vocalists there is. I've always liked how he can manipulate all the pitches of his voice.
I'm not a big black metal fan, but I know and like a couple CoF songs (Nymphetamine, Her Ghost In The Fog, Temptation). They're alright, but I know a lot of people don't like them.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Cof is one of those bands that you.either love.or hate. And dani's voice is usually what ruins it for most people. I can shriek like he can, but doing a growl, and shriek is hard to do. Usually at the end of an attempt at playing 'the death of love' (my fav) when I try to shriek I sound like a dying granny. So I really have an understanding of his vocal talent. I typed cradle of filth in the little search box and none of those came up so...I'm sorry.
Last edited by ETHANEVIL at Jun 5, 2011,
only thing worth talking about is the meow mix theme in Dusk and Her Embrace.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Paul Allender appeared in Guitar Player magzine quite recently.
"I want you to hear every note, no matter how fast its played" and talked about turning his distortion down for some reason.
Yeah, but in every new Cradle album all we hear is screaming and symphonics. WE CANT HEAR YOU PAUL!??! TURN YOUR AMP UP IN THA MIX!!!
METAL!
Take it here and make less threads
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.