hey guys i just joined UG cuz i had a question about pedals

ive got a spider III which i think is ****in awesome but i need my tone to be more brootalz so i was wonderin if anyone could gimme good metal pedals. i was lookin at the digitech deth metal, it looks really ****ing sick. thx for the help and stay fukin metal \m/
Last edited by Spiderman6666 at Jun 5, 2011,
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
ehh, im not so sure, but u can try it, u should get the MXR DD-11 Tribute Dime Distortion if ur a pantera fan, that distortion is really good(in my opinion), i havent tried it, but i heard the pedal, and read the reviews, and its pretty sick
Down to personal taste - I'd say it's lacking and compresses your tone.

Try it out in a store throughas close as you can get to your own set up. May be try a couple fo others out at the same time to see what sounds best to you. EHX Metal Muff or MXR may be more in your ball park.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Spiderman6666
how do i do 2 pedals at the same time
\m/

Patch leads.
Ask the guys at a music store. A patch lead is usally around six inches in length and is used for connecting multiple pedals in sequence.

So you'd need two regular guitar leads - one from the guitar to the first pedal, then patch lead from the output of the pedal tot he next pedal and so-on until you come to the last pedal in your signal path at which point you connect your other guitar lead from the last pedal's output and connect that to the instrument input of your amplifier.
To be perfectly honest I can't stand them.
To be brutally honest here, they're terrible amps in terms of how they sound for what you pay. There's much better in the price range.. Especially going used.

Assuming you're a beginner.. Don't buy pedals. It'll complicate things. You'll buy pedals you won't use in the future. Your Spider has enough built in effects and different sounds that you don't need pedals. That's the point of modellers, to give you everything in one amp.

Your amp is meant for beginners, so I'm not flaming you. It's just not a decent amp.
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Troll much?

i can't believe it took someone that many posts to say. he was clearly trolling after the second time he told someone to "stay ****ing metal \m/"

or maybe its just us Australian's having a knack for knowing when someone is taking the piss.
Holy troll batman..

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by joe_k
i can't believe it took someone that many posts to say. he was clearly trolling after the second time he told someone to "stay ****ing metal \m/"

or maybe its just us Australian's having a knack for knowing when someone is taking the piss.

Yep out BS detectors are top notch down here.