Does the Droid platform have any good guitar apps? I see things such as Guitar Pro, Tuners, and other listed for the Iphone platforms but I don't see anything for the Droid.

I need to get a new phone but I am trying to decide if I want the droid or the iphone.
This is the worlds greatest sig line ever!!
yes. they're in my opinion better than anything on the app store.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Simple answer here.

For better customization of your phone get an android (htc).
For the better app market get an iphone! (android has some cool stuff though)

For the ability to get media on and off your phone with ease. Get an android.
For the inability to get media (apart from pictures) OFF your phone. Get an iphone!

This next ones personal opinion here..
For better typing and writing, get an android! (love the trackpad on mine)

I have a HTC wildfire. I have had no problems with it ever. I love it so much and if i was ever offered an iphone upgrade i will say no. Or i would at least sell it on. This is literally the perfect phone for me (apart from not being unable to unlock with the trackpad

EDIT: Also there are a few free tab apps on the android but i will not name them, since i presume its in rivalry with ultimate guitar.. so i could maybe get in trouble? Who knows. Im just stating there are free tab apps guys! Nothing more. Not advertising! :P
Last edited by Aurigo at Jun 5, 2011,
gstrings is a really really good tuner.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
gstrings is a really really good tuner.

n-track tuner for ipod/iphone is a really good tuner.
Quote by Aurigo
n-track tuner for ipod/iphone is a really good tuner.

Ok?

You should probably check the thread title again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Tuner? Check. Chord book? Check. Recorder for ideas? Check. Metronome? Check.

Seriously, there's a lot of great stuff for guitar on the Droid. The tuner's been a godsend.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by lushacrous
Ok?

You should probably check the thread title again.

indeed the title is to do with droid apps. but ts is deciding between iphone and android. so im giving him an ipod suggestion for a tuner aswell.

just downloaded the gstring and i like it. just as well as my ipod suggestion was.
ive been using some rubbish app to tune with on the android untill you said this so thank you.
I have a droid, and my mom has an iphone. The iphone has better apps, but more importantly it has a better touchscreen. The droid screen has a very small delay that i didn't notice until i started playing the piano app, and it really throws off my rhythm. The iphone's screen has no delay at all. The iphone is a much better musical instrument.
iPhone far exceeds Droid in app quality and quantity, support, hardware quality, and the general UI (Droid's notification system IS better than the iPhone's, though).

iPhone all the way.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

iReal b is the greatest app of all time. its for both iphone and android. its basically a backing track database. you can make your own chord charts or you download literally thousands from their forum
Quote by Unourrit01
iReal b is the greatest app of all time. its for both iphone and android. its basically a backing track database. you can make your own chord charts or you download literally thousands from their forum

free?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

The metronome and tuner have changed my acoustic life.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER