Ok so since they have down right ass kicking music (from the big come up to attack and release) along with the rest being stuff you would like playing when you walk away from an explosion I think they deserved a thread. Favorite album - rubber factory favorite song- thickfreakness.
now discuss
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
They are amazing, one of the few recent bands that I listen to regularly. I even bought an old Sovtek Green Muff to nail some of their tunes. They turned me on to listening to Junior Kimbrough who I now adore too.

Dan Auerbach is underrated, mainly because not a lot of people know about him, but he is a legend pure and simple.

Fave album: Rubber Factory (Chulahoma is close second though)
Fave song: I Got Mine
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
Yea dan is a unique playaer his tone is unlike anyone elses
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

Quote by Galgawine
black keys aren't rock and roll!

you probably have your bands mixed up then man
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

I just saw them in Indy and my review of it should be up soon. I love every song they play except for "Howlin' for You". It's just okay. I agree that the best album is Rubber Factory. I think Brothers is still really good even though it's their worst album. I feel like it's just the first stage in their exploration of various sounds and I think that once they work out the kinks, they will be absolutely unstoppable.

P.S. I know it's off topic, but I see that you have a Fender Mustang I amp, fmonzo27. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Would you recommend it? I just need a good solid amp for playing at home and jamming with my friends.