So I was going to buy guitar parts to build my guitar, but I realized that can't route anything because I barely own any tools, so I have decided to buy a white Jackson JS Dinky

http://www.amazon.com/Jackson-JS32RT-Dinky-Snow-White/dp/B003Y566UG/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1307320423&sr=8-17

It is a string through, and has a white body with a heel cut. And 24 fret neck, with Jackson logo.

I am replacing the shitty jackson stock pick ups with some Dragonfire Screamers, with the bridge wound 16.9K!!!
Color is green/black
http://www.guitarpartsonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=124_129&products_id=383

I will also replace the chrome hardware with black hardware, so it will have a black bridge, tone/volume knobs, tuners, etc.

I'm gonna put some Dr Neon green strings on it to match with the green/black pickups on it.

I'm gonna order the guitar tonight.
Its a js dinky: SHIT JACKSON

after I mod it...

Its a modded dinky: WINNING JACKSON!
sounds legit. i did the same thing except i played my ibanez gsr200 "gorgeous shit ream"...? for a year and a half before i did all this. maybe try ebay and find the same parts for way cheap? the body and neck i mean. so you wont even have to buy the whole guitar. thatd save money? or something.

i swear some instruments are on the market to be modded the eff out. like many cars...i do believe i got the dodge neon of the bass world...
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101
sounds legit. i did the same thing except i played my ibanez gsr200 "gorgeous shit ream"...? for a year and a half before i did all this. maybe try ebay and find the same parts for way cheap? the body and neck i mean. so you wont even have to buy the whole guitar. thatd save money? or something.

i swear some instruments are on the market to be modded the eff out. like many cars...i do believe i got the dodge neon of the bass world...

I was looking for parts, and I couldn't find a white strat style body with a tun o matic bridge.
if a white body with a tuneomatic bridge is what you really want, and a reverse headstock with shark inlays is what you really want, I think you'd be better off to just buy that one on amazon.

You'll drive yourself crazy checking eBay everyday for a white body with a tuneomatic. And seeing how expensive jackson necks go, it won't be all that more expensive really

---------------------------------------------------------

Completely going off a tangent here, but I think the green pickups on a white guitar with black hardware would look pretty cool. If you'd like to accent the green, you could add some LEDs under the humbuckers, and you could get this "fibreoptic glowing fret marker thing"

http://guitarheads.net/products/accessories/fretlord.html

Also, green strings do exist, as do green knobs and switch tips. But IMO I think the hardware would look better in black. But who knows, it might look cool!
i think it would be bad ass, maybe with a black body instead of white? that would be my only change to your idea to go witht he pickups and strings better
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Black body with green/black humbucker? Sounds ugly.

Ohh I found this Jackson Kelly with same specs,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250830334783&fromMakeTrack=true#ht_1142wt_932

So its either the Kelly or Dinky....

I don't know which one looks cooler =o
you think so? i think its pretty cool, this is a JEM but you get the idea, i think those dragonfires are a little darker green tho, which i think would look better, and with black hardware

"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Thats not a JEM thats an Ibanez Universe.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

well same thing minus the handle and tree of life inlay and an extra string haha
Yeah, I'm just a bit nitpicky

Point gets across either way

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

now that i think of it this look would look pretty sweet on a Kelly as well, imo