Hey, what song is this over? I know that I know it, I just cant remember it at all...Anyways, your solo didnt sound too bad, it sounds quite good for the song, maybe have that last note ring out for a few bars with some vibrato on it. Also, try to get higher up on the fretboard, non-guitarists can seem to think that its more talented when guitarists play up there hahaha
Rocking some Linkin Park, I like it.

I'd definitely make sure you have a nice cutting tone, maybe repeat some of the motifs an octave higher? but yeah, sounds great
Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
Hey, what song is this over? I know that I know it, I just cant remember it at all...Anyways, your solo didnt sound too bad, it sounds quite good for the song, maybe have that last note ring out for a few bars with some vibrato on it. Also, try to get higher up on the fretboard, non-guitarists can seem to think that its more talented when guitarists play up there hahaha

I kept the solo low in pitch to create some tension so when the notes get higher it sounds better. Thx for advice will do.
The solo fitted the song well I thought. I liked the use of 16th note rest at the end of some of the bars, although I agree with Mr Mustard that maybe you should let the last note ring out a little more.

Good solo