Today I was in the room of some chick and that shit was scary. I counted 13 photos of her in her own room and three mirrors. Never got the gut to ask why so I just shrugged and forgot about it for the time being.

Pit - Have you ever met people with their own photos decorating their room? Do you do it? Discuss please.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I hate that kind of narcissistic crap. Same goes for girls who have ten thousand pictures of themselves in different outfits on their facebook page.
Check out my band Disturbed
Remembered this one time when I'm sitting in the car(my car has blackened windows) and this chick walks up to my window and she's like staring at me. I know she shouldn't be able to see me and then I understand she's looking into the car window to **** with her hair.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I hate those bitches. It's pathetic.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Technically I have 21 pictures of myself hanging on my bedroom wall, but half of them are team pictures from school sports. So apparently I'm self centered?
Girls like that make me sick.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Say something to degrade her, then ignore her. She'll want you. Don't ask how it works, I don't know. It just does.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I've got a picture of myself in my room, of when I was like 3 and my mom put it on a mug.
Kinda lame, but hey if my mom wants me on mugs then I shall be on mugs.

Makes it annoying to fap in the room though, with my younger self watching and all
My brother is constantly taking pictures of himself. He has BDD.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
A friend made a collage for me of a bunch of pictures of me with my friends, but thats not there out of ego so much as it is there because they are nice photos of good memories.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I hate looking at myself but I stare at myself in the mirror anyway. Although maybe that doesn't count because I'm just looking at my eyes.
cat
there is one lady at my office that looks at herself all the time, like her face and her ass and her shoes. she has 3 or 4 mirrors. it is crazy!