Quote by hazarmaveth
I enjoyed listening. Would be cool to hear more classically influenced full bands kind of like The Human Abstract. Check them out if you haven't.

yeah ive heard them, i loved there first cd nocturne digital veil seems to be promising.
That was sweet. There was a whole piece between 0:25-0:30 that I think was messed up, it sounded like your fingers just got tied up a bit, but that's okay, it didn't take away from the performance at all. I'll put it this way; I know the piece pretty well, and I could tell what you were playing. Really cool to here it on strings.

I'm not on youtube as we have pretty stringent regulations about that, but...I'll keep an eye and check any new stuff you upload when I get the chance. Good luck and keep up the good work
Quote by angryandrew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE5dZEDFcBM&feature=channel_video_title

thats my youtube channel, im really looking for more subscribers. its hard to promote yourself on youtube with this kind of music. and i know im not the greatest guitar player ever but i would really appreciate some respectful feedback if you are going to give some. anything is very much appreciated!

cool man xD
Quote by Loki_37
That was sweet. There was a whole piece between 0:25-0:30 that I think was messed up, it sounded like your fingers just got tied up a bit, but that's okay, it didn't take away from the performance at all. I'll put it this way; I know the piece pretty well, and I could tell what you were playing. Really cool to here it on strings.

I'm not on youtube as we have pretty stringent regulations about that, but...I'll keep an eye and check any new stuff you upload when I get the chance. Good luck and keep up the good work

Thanks bud, yeah i definately missed a note on the 0:25 second mark...in fact there are like 3 other similar mistakes that are worth noting throughout...they happen for me i get nervous when i record stuff lol

Appreciate it though guys, im surprised anyone has replied!
Quote by angryandrew
Thanks bud, yeah i definately missed a note on the 0:25 second mark...in fact there are like 3 other similar mistakes that are worth noting throughout...they happen for me i get nervous when i record stuff lol

Appreciate it though guys, im surprised anyone has replied!

the same by me too xD
i,m always nervous when i record
but few mistikaes aren,t bad

but you are good man xD