This band goes hard as fuck, but is often overlooked because people have either never heard of them or dismiss them based on the fact that it was the side project of a few Rise Against members.

The Perfect

Replace My Heart

Cacophony - 1:40 -

START
A
WAR!

Seriously, these guys get me pumped.
Man. That was weird.

Wow.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Baxter is better.

Just kidding, I haven't heard this band yet. I would be listening by my internet slows down massively after midnight. So I'm letting the songs load. Will report back when I'm actually able to listen.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I always give Nash the detriment of the doubt when it's ambiguous. Plus now he can use that whenever.
The singing isn't that bad. Sounds like the singing in early Rise Against, which makes since one of those songs came out in 2002.

This actually isn't that bad.

Better than Baxter.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blake1221
I always give Nash the detriment of the doubt when it's ambiguous. Plus now he can use that whenever.

I thank you.

And it was just weird.

Was it inherently bad? No.
Would I ever listen again? No.

EDIT: Oh snap, they did a "Jesus Christ Pose" cover?
2(EDIT): It's worse than the original somehow!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by blake1221

It is a pretty cool picture, tbh. I may have to use it too.
Quote by element4433
The singing isn't that bad. Sounds like the singing in early Rise Against, which makes since one of those songs came out in 2002.

This actually isn't that bad.

Better than Baxter.

Why does it sound like you assumed it would be bad?
Because I assumed it would be bad.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I see/hear Rise Against and think "ewwwww." Cuz you know. Their new music.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
I see/hear Rise Against and think "ewwwww." Cuz you know. Their new music.

OH
MY
GOD
I'M
NOT
LISTENING

but yeah, I know what you're saying. I mean, even I liked Appeal to Reason, but the new one just seems so rehashed. I still love it, though, simply because it's Rise Against.
I'm rasking the Unraveling right now. "Six Ways to Sunday" still rules pretty hard.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by jetfuel495
but yeah, I know what you're saying. I mean, even I liked Appeal to Reason, but the new one just seems so rehashed. I still love it, though, simply because it's Rise Against.

Revolutions Per Minute will always be my favorite, followed by Siren Song. The rest I really don't care for as much at all.