hey everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker here but I'd like to let you know that I'm taking off this week for a 2 year Mormon mission to Italy. I won't have internet access when I'm gone, so I will be without the pit for a while.

I just want to thank you guys for all the lulz and what not over the years. I don't think I've found a more entertaining website with such a bunch of awesome, random people.

God Bless!
A Mormon in The Pit? How did that work out for you?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by fav13andac1)c
Dude, come on man, don't be a douche.

It's how I feel. Just because its a religion doesn't make it off-limits. I've had some bad experiences with it and I just feel like their idea is way off the mark.
Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to be a douche about it.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Does the church pay for your trip or is it coming out of your own pocket? Kind of a big commitment...
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Whose dick do you gotta suck to get a mission assignment in Italy?!

No, no, no, he's Mormon. You're thinking of the Catholics.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No-one's. This is a Mormon mission to Italy, not a Catholic one to the Pope's bedroom.

Beat ya to it, brah. Scroll up.
Quote by efializzle
hey everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker here but I'd like to let you know that I'm taking off this week for a 2 year Mormon mission to Italy. I won't have internet access when I'm gone, so I will be without the pit for a while.

I just want to thank you guys for all the lulz and what not over the years. I don't think I've found a more entertaining website with such a bunch of awesome, random people.

God Bless!

Do mormons get paid to do missions? or at least free living expenses ect.? If so why haven't I joined the mormon church yet
I leik music
Mormons are almost as fucking stupid as Scientologists. Started by a horny guy with a magic hat who believed that God lived on the sacred planet Kolob, and that all the good Mormons get their own planets/kingdoms to rule over in the afterlife. I can't believe anyone buys into this level of bullshit enough to want to spread it around. It's like herpes of the mind.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
how do magnets work?

Are you stupid? Its blood magic.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by GibsonMan321
Does the church pay for your trip or is it coming out of your own pocket? Kind of a big commitment...

Quote by col50
Do mormons get paid to do missions? or at least free living expenses ect.? If so why haven't I joined the mormon church yet

you pay a monthly bill of like $300 to the church, then they take care of everything. they set up apartments for us to stay in, cars to drive and give us a debit card with a set budget for food and other needs we might have. the church does pay for airfare and travel though.

so no its not free and we don't get paid, but I don't have to worry about looking for a place to live or anything, so it's not too bad. also, my parents are paying for most of it so
Your religion is false. Enjoy wasting two years.

inb4 don't be a douche/ignorant/arrogant etc.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by efializzle
hey everyone,

God Bless!

If you see Will Hopoate, tell him I said hi.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But you use te term 'brah,' so your existence is invalid.

Also, you're a penguin.

Belly surfing is my life, brah. It's just my style. Don't hate on my culture.
Last edited by JustRooster at Jun 6, 2011,
Lets go and spread out of touch American Religious beliefs in Europe '': D''
BAWRS
Quote by efializzle
you pay a monthly bill of like $300 to the church, then they take care of everything. they set up apartments for us to stay in, cars to drive and give us a debit card with a set budget for food and other needs we might have. the church does pay for airfare and travel though.

so no its not free and we don't get paid, but I don't have to worry about looking for a place to live or anything, so it's not too bad. also, my parents are paying for most of it so

hmm sounds alright.

Im just wondering how can I make money off of religion without forming a cult?
I leik music
Am I the only one who is picturing this thing as being more like a James Bond mission? Godspeed TS.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles