Page 1 of 6
Title speaks for itself. I'm self-conscious about my hair and my skin.

inb4 "my massive penis" and inb4 people thinking they're funny for fulfilling the inb4
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
My feet. I hate feet.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
I've always felt rather flat-chested compared to a lot of other girls in my grade. I'm also sort of clumsy which usually doesn't bother me except it can be embarrassing in gym class at times when I'm totally incompetent.
my singing...and for good reason too

also i have whats been describes as a "wicked happy trail"
not sur eif thats a good thing or not but its been mentioned enough
Same as you TS... but also my ability to have a conversation. Sometimes even when speaking to my best friends I can't form my thoughts into sentences very well and jumble up words so I can never explain what I mean or how I feel about things
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
My terrible drinking abilities.Seriously i downed two beers and a four loco and threw up like twice .If only i could drink as much as much as i can smoke,life would be better.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I've always felt rather flat-chested compared to a lot of other girls in my grade. I'm also sort of clumsy which usually doesn't bother me except it can be embarrassing in gym class at times when I'm totally incompetent.

why would you be self contious about bein smaller in the boob area? as a guy i am usually disgusted with larger breasts.
My teddy bear.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?

Yeeeah. I feel pretty flat chested compared to a lot of other girls in the world, and also have tendency to flail about and be clumsy. This, unfortunately, followed me out of high school.

However, those things don't really make me self conscious anymore. (You've really gotta learn to own your clumsiness, and rock the little boobies, and suddenly you're a lot sexier somehow).

I am really self conscious of my teeth though, to the point of deleting most pictures that involve me actually smiling.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Some girls have all the luck

You try being a 9th grader with double D's. The hatred, the envy.

Quote by beyondthegrave
why would you be self contious about bein smaller in the boob area? as a guy i am usually disgusted with larger breasts.

GAHH
Quote by beyondthegrave

It's easy to be self-conscious when you grow up your whole life seeing models in magazines and movie stars with thin waists and large breasts being glamorized and declared the sexiest people in the world.

It was especially hard for me after puberty when all the other girls started to get curves and eventually I realized that I wasn't just a "late bloomer". Plus it's hard to find clothes that fit well without wearing a padded bra.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jun 6, 2011,
Looking stupid when no-one I know is around. If I have a friend I don't care, but when I'm by myself I get nervous.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

honestly, my guitar playing. i cant play in front of ANYONE. when my girlfriend gets home from work/school its headphones only. also, i'm really awkward in social situations.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's easy to be self-conscious when you grow up your whole life seeing models in magazines and movie stars with thin waists and large breasts being glamorized and declared the sexiest people in the world.

It was especially hard for me after puberty when all the other girls started to get curves and eventually I realized that I wasn't just a "late bloomer". Plus it's hard to find clothes that fit well without wearing a padded bra.

At least you don't have a giant space in between your boobies.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Last edited by -Annihilation- at Jun 6, 2011,
Hair, waist, upper body, hips, legs - pretty much everything
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by RU Experienced?

my advice is to not envy those fake ass people in magazines. most actually have work done after the photos are taken. because they want them to look as good as possible to sell a product. on the clothes thing try goin a size or 2 smaller it might work. i dont know how womens clothes are made but it seems plausible that smaller sizes may work.
Quote by BurningTurkey
honestly, my guitar playing. i cant play in front of ANYONE. when my girlfriend gets home from work/school its headphones only. also, i'm really awkward in social situations.

for the same reason, i dont think i'll be able to buy a new guitar. feel like everyone's watching me wen i enter a guitar shop.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
My weight, my hair, my face is riddled with acne, I have large man boobs that make me uncomfortable in anything less than a sweatshirt, and the clothes I wear, I always feel that others are judging me
Moobs.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by Dirge Humani
I have a poor complexion, that's around it.

this in addition to not being able to be immediately liked by everyone.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I also have trouble pronouncing Rs, organising my sentences and forgetting what I'm trying to say halfway through a sentence. If I'm confronted about something I stammer. I'm underweight, I wear glasses, I have sticky out ears. I will gladly play in front of anyone except my girlfriend.

My last girlfriend had B cups, my current one has Fs. They both hated having them, but people have this tendency to think 'Hey she's got huge tits that she isn't hiding! That means I'm allowed to touch them!' and so skinny me with my glasses has to pretend to be tough and hurt people much bigger than me. Personally I'm an ass man.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
My deformed back and nose (No, I wasn't born this way ). Also my lack of fitness.
I swear is I wouldn't have the Barney Stinson attitude people would have made documentaries about me by now.
Oh, and there's only one remedy: Don't care and hang out with people who don't care either
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by GL600FB
for the same reason, i dont think i'll be able to buy a new guitar. feel like everyone's watching me wen i enter a guitar shop.

just go in and try one out. there will always be that one guy who thinks hes the shit and looks down on someone who isnt a master ****in shredder. i wasnt makin a ninja turtle joke. anyway dont pay the people in there any attention even if you arent that great. everyone has to start somewhere.
Quote by beyondthegrave
on the clothes thing try goin a size or 2 smaller it might work. i dont know how womens clothes are made but it seems plausible that smaller sizes may work.

I don't know about buying clothes that are smaller than your usual size, but if you're like me (ie: small boobs and fairly thin), wearing shirts that are fairly tight in the waist/abdomen area help to balance things out---as opposed to wearing shirts that are baggier around the waist, which I find just make a small chested girl look like she's got the body of a 12 year old.

Also, there's nothing super terrible about a padded bra...I'm not talking like "increase your cup two sizes" type bras, but the ones that have a little bit of padding on the bottom, more to push your boobs "up" rather than make them look bigger. Those are pretty flattering.
my gender - or lack thereof and the looks I get from people who don't even know or try to comprehend it.

my chin. I have an overbite and it makes my chin look weird.

the fact that I have a slight hunch in my back because of scoliosis.

how much work I have to put into looking on the outside the way I see myself on the inside. its not that I'm vain, its just that the person in my head isn't the person I see in the mirror. If those two things don't sync up I just can't look at myself. I feel wrong. unfortunately that person can be any one of two or three different things so I have to keep up.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
People fear my massive ****.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
im ashamed of my herculean physique for making everyone else feel bad about themselves.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by rednightmare
I also have trouble pronouncing Rs, organising my sentences and forgetting what I'm trying to say halfway through a sentence. If I'm confronted about something I stammer. I'm underweight, I wear glasses, I have sticky out ears. I will gladly play in front of anyone except my girlfriend.

My last girlfriend had B cups, my current one has Fs. They both hated having them, but people have this tendency to think 'Hey she's got huge tits that she isn't hiding! That means I'm allowed to touch them!' and so skinny me with my glasses has to pretend to be tough and hurt people much bigger than me. Personally I'm an ass man.

This is exactly my problem. It's to the point where I can't even go to clubs with the girls because no matter what I wear, it's just unwanted attention and harassment all night long. That's not to mention all the back problems I'll have later in life.

I HATE MY TITS
Quote by lacey_the_crazy
I don't know about buying clothes that are smaller than your usual size, but if you're like me (ie: small boobs and fairly thin), wearing shirts that are fairly tight in the waist/abdomen area help to balance things out---as opposed to wearing shirts that are baggier around the waist, which I find just make a small chested girl look like she's got the body of a 12 year old.

Also, there's nothing super terrible about a padded bra...I'm not talking like "increase your cup two sizes" type bras, but the ones that have a little bit of padding on the bottom, more to push your boobs "up" rather than make them look bigger. Those are pretty flattering.

it was just a suggestion. im not a girl so i dont know who womens cloths fit.