How much sleep do you guys normally like to get? Funny question to be asking this late, but I was just thinking about it. I used to get like 8-9 hours every night, but then this year I got a girlfriend, so that was gone. (I'd had a girlfriend before, but not the stay up all night talking type. Plus it was long distance, so we had to talk a lot.) Nowadays I'm lucky if I get 6-7 hours.

How about you?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

When I had school, 4-5 hours. Now it's 9-12 hours.

edit: I just realized I haven't been awake for more than 9 hours a day for the last few days, so it's probably more like 14 hours
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 6, 2011,
4-6 on weekdays and 6 - 8 on weekends. Srsly, who can sleep more than 8 hours straight?

(naps not included )
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
It varies.

Sometimes I'm up for 3 days straight and feel fine.

Others I'll sleep for damn near 24 hours.

Sometimes I'll sleep only 4.. As I did today.
3-4 hours on school days, 10 or so hours on the weekends. As soon as I get out of school I shall sleep for 9-10 hours every day.
Uhm between 7-9 on weekdays, and probably more like 4 on weekends (I work weekends mostly).

When school's on, I aim for at least 6, but last year two entire semesters of 8 am calculus kind of thwarted that.
7-9 hours when there's school, usually more towards 7 hours because I'll be up watching television.

During holidays (Like now.), at least 8 hours.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Uni days: 6-7
Holidays: 9-11
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Depends on the day to be honest, I don't even remember what normal sleep patterns are anymore. I usually go to bed around 3 AM and wake up at 11 at the latest these days, when I'm in school it varies even more!
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
Quote by seeneyj
Uni days: 6-7
Holidays: 9-11

Terrorist!
/offtopic

About 6 everyday
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Generally, i get about 7-8 hours sleep.
on weekends.
I'll be lucky to get 3-4 on weekdays
For school, I try to be in bed by about midnight.
And I'm up at between 7 and 7:30.

So, my normal sleeping routine would be about 7 hours.
But on the weekends, I've been known to sleep up to 12.

EDIT:
But, normally after sleeping for 12 hours, I wake up incredibly tired. So I usually try to get about 8-9.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Jun 6, 2011,
About 7 during the summer...last semester I got around 3 or 4 if I was lucky. But now I just stay up till 5 am and try and get up generally around 12:30...any later than that and I really feel like a huge bum.
usually 12 hours awake/12hours asleep although being a parent with no job it often varies
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by lacey_the_crazy
When school's on, I aim for at least 6, but last year two entire semesters of 8 am calculus kind of thwarted that.

My first semester I had 8 am pre-cal. Followed by 9 am biology. All I learned from either was to never schedule a class before 10.

Back on topic: Usually around 6 hours. This week, though, I've been down to 2-4 hours a night. It's less than fun.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Last edited by AeolianSeventh at Jun 6, 2011,