meh is all i have to say now, they amazed me at first, but lost interest pretty quickly. probably cause everyone plays ****ing keasbey nights way too much
Quote by jakesmellspoo
meh is all i have to say now, they amazed me at first, but lost interest pretty quickly. probably cause everyone plays ****ing keasbey nights way too much

lol

The one album that isn't technically their work, minus the fact that Tomas was behind most of it with Catch 22.

There is already a Streetlight thread floating around in here.
I listened to Everything Goes Numb for the first time in a long while today. It's kind of hard to believe that used to be one of my favorite albums ever. I used to be head-over-heels for this band. Tomas Kalnoky was like a sex god to me.

The Big Sleep is still my favorite ska song of all time though.
Why is that hard to believe? It's not my favorite album of all time anymore, but I have immense respect for it.
Quote by blake1221
Why is that hard to believe? It's not my favorite album of all time anymore, but I have immense respect for it.
That's pretty much how I feel. It's just while listening to the album, I found myself wondering how it used to be one my faves. I still really like it a lot, but I just don't enjoy ska music the way I used to.

I know a lot of people don't always consider Streetlight 'ska', but that album is close enough for me to call it ska.
like i said, they're just so overplayed and over over hyped. yeah, they're a group of really talented musicians, but i don't want to hear them every hour of the day. it also kind of annoyed me in college when nearly all the kids on my floor listened almost exclusively to shitty rap, dubstep, and dance music... and streetlight. i felt like they only listened cause they're from jersey, and they're popular enough to be on warped tour and bamboozle