Self-expanatory.
I'll start.

Don't you hate it when your perfectly acceptable thread is deleted? :/

inb4
Don't you hate it when some doesn't use the searchbar.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Don't you hate it when no one likes you thread?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Don't you hate it when your brother walks in on you choking the chicken, and you're there, on your knees, finishing before you even see him.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Don't you hate it when you crap your pants?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Don't you hate it when TS inb4's?
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Don't you hate it when I.O.T.M gets banned for a month?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Don't you hate it when a group of hot chicks appear and the only one who is free is the "FAT FRIEND".
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
When Kanye says he'll let you finish and never does...

Also, when Opeth comes to your home state 3 weeks after you go back to college.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Last edited by JWD32792 at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by robertito696
Don't you hate it when your brother walks in on you choking the chicken, and you're there, on your knees, finishing before you even see him.

Quote by robertito696

I'd forgotten about that.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Don't you hate it when certain TS's don't PM you links they were supposed to? Despite visiting your profile page and everything? I know I do
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
don't you hate it when you pm someone a 'link' they don't pm you to tell you if you win the prize?!
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by NHECOS
Don't you hate it when a group of hot chicks appear and the only one who is free is the "FAT FRIEND".

She Gotta Smileyeah, She gotta smile
and she's flashing it right at me.
she gotta wink, a wink acroos the bar
and i know that it's meant to be.
she gotta walkooh, she walking over
and i know it could be my day.
she gotta... friend
ooh, she's gotta friend why is she standing in her way.
(it's a big fat friend)
oh god there's always one.
(big fat friend)
to spoil my fucking fun.

now baby baby baby,
if it's boots you wankt to knock
leave your chubbly friend at home
because she's going to block the cock.
now i'm afraid of no man with any I contend
but i can not compete
with your big fat friend.

so big fat friend
ah, we meet again
you won't leave her alone

you roll your eyes
make sarcastic comments
while you're sucking on that chicken bone.
but that's okay
you think you wanna battle but i tend to disagree
see i know you and your achilles heel
and he's standing next to me
my non-discriminating friend.
so what that you're a cow
(non-discriminating friend)
i'll nail you anyhow

i know that he's no looker
and he's had a couple rounds
but with every shot of yager
hey you lose a couple pounds

now baby baby baby bring the evening to an end
just you and me and my pal
and your big fat friend.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by cptcomet
Don't you hate it when you crap your pants?

Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Dont you hate it when your watching "The Karate Kid" and your house gets hit by lightning?
you're a stone fox
Don't you hate it when you spend an entire day hanging out with the person you like, and then when it's over you remember that she has a boyfriend and that you and her are just friends?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
Don't you hate it when you spend an entire day hanging out with the person you like, and then when it's over you remember that she has a boyfriend and that you and her are just friends?

Ouch.

Don't you hate it when you drive out your way to get free air for your tyres and the pump is out of order?
Don't you hate it when there's no alcohol to put in your alcohol so you can drink alcohol while you drink alcohol?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
don't you hate it when people are in love they're so, they're so happy. so ****ing happy, happy.
#DTWD
Don't you hate it when you're delivering a pizza like you always do, but then it turns out to be a prank call, then you sit down but fall over and get cryogenically frozen to 1,000 years in the future and your only friends are a robot, a cyclops and your great-great-great nephew?
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
Don't you hate it when you see someone with a Toki avatar and you get happy because you think it's Jet fuel?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Don't you hate it when someone gets disappointed from your avatar, so you have to change it?
Quote by slybacon
Don't you hate it when someone gets disappointed from your avatar, so you have to change it?

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by slybacon
Don't you hate it when you're delivering a pizza like you always do, but then it turns out to be a prank call, then you sit down but fall over and get cryogenically frozen to 1,000 years in the future and your only friends are a robot, a cyclops and your great-great-great nephew?

And then you find out your faithful dog waited for you that whole time and died

Yeah I hate it when hilarious shows have anomalously depressing episodes.
don't you just hate it when you are delivering pizza and someone knocks your bike over?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
don't you just hate it when you are delivering pizza and someone knocks your bike over?

Not as much as I hate it when some asshole beats me up when I visit his city.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Not as much as I hate it when some asshole beats me up when I visit his city.

not as much as i hate it when people beat up women to put them in their place.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Lion_Slicer
And then you find out your faithful dog waited for you that whole time and died

Yeah I hate it when hilarious shows have anomalously depressing episodes.

Oh god, this.

It was the first show I cried to since I was 10