What do you recommend? I don´t want to damage my Amplifier nor Cabinet, so I would not be afraid to go expensive (50$ max tho, no need to exagerate unless the alternative will be life-lasting).

Thank you.

(Amp: JCA50h, Cabinet: 1960A Marshall 4x12)
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Speaker cables aren't nearly as important as instrument cables. Just grab any thick gauge with high quality ends and you'll be good.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Speaker cables aren't nearly as important as instrument cables. Just grab any thick gauge with high quality ends and you'll be good.

+1
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I was recently told to use unshielded speaker cables but I am not sure if there's merit to this.

It doesn't really matter. The amp outputs a low impedance/high current signal that isn't really susceptible to noise interference. The shield is just used as a second conductor for the neutral connection.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

They're pretty much the same price. Of course some brands command a premium but they're really no different when compared to any other in regards to speaker cables.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT