So UG, what are some bands/artists that nobody seem to dislike?

I haven't really seen so much hate on Led Zeppelin, but I could be wrong
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
There prolly aren't too many of those. Hell, I'm sure a lot of people dislike certain 'classic' bands, but say otherwise because it's either 'cool' to say you like them or you get infinite amounts of crap on you if you say something bad about them. O.o
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
From what i know, loads of people hate Zeppelin.

No band is loved by everyone, there are well known bands like The Beatles, The Who, etc but not everyone likes them.
Sunn O))) for sure.
Girl, I wanna do karate
Karate all over your body
Girl
Led Zep aren't my style of music, so I for the most part dislike them. Having said that I'm not against listening to them, though I never really sat down and gave them that much of a chance.

Anyways, The Beatles. It's typical, but pretty true. I couldn't name many people who dislike them besides myself. Once again, not my music so I will never judge it.
Quote by Lewadra
There prolly aren't too many of those. Hell, I'm sure a lot of people dislike certain 'classic' bands, but say otherwise because it's either 'cool' to say you like them or you get infinite amounts of crap on you if you say something bad about them. O.o

Such as? When I said I didn't listen that much to Nirvana I got infinite amounts of crap.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by Gwogis
Sunn O))) for sure.

I don't understand this.

Maybe I'm listening to the wrong stuff to get an impression of them, but multiple listens to anything by them just makes me go "What the **** is this, is anything even happening?"

Or I'm just retarded.
BTBAM.
No one has said this yet?

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I don't understand this.

Maybe I'm listening to the wrong stuff to get an impression of them, but multiple listens to anything by them just makes me go "What the **** is this, is anything even happening?"

Or I'm just retarded.

No, no. That's correct.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I don't understand this.

Or I'm just retarded.

lol
Quote by NosralTserrof
Opeth

I disagree. Loads of people dislike Opeth, including me.
Oh my god. This thread again?

For christ's sake...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Hey~I love Led Zeppelin especially Jimmy Page.....

ps: Im a Chinese guy in Shanghai, LZ is really famous...