Power Stack ST-2
Fender Reverb FRV-1
Blues Driver BD-2
Overdrive OD-3
Fuzz FZ-5
Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digital Delay DD-3

Plus a Jim Dunlop Crybaby wah.

Which order (Left to right across the pedalboard, shall we say) should they ideally be placed in? I have the larger BOSS pedalboard (BCB-60 I think) if that helps.

Thanks
this how i would go:

GUITAR
Crybaby Wah
Chromatic Tuner TU-3
Fuzz FZ-5
Power Stack ST-2
Overdrive OD-3
Blues Driver BD-2
Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digital Delay DD-3
Fender Reverb FRV-1
AMP
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Last edited by thejester at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by thejester
this how i would go:

GUITAR
Crybaby Wah
Chromatic Tuner TU-3
Fuzz FZ-5
Power Stack ST-2
Overdrive OD-3
Blues Driver BD-2
Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digital Delay DD-3
Fender Reverb FRV-1
AMP

+1
thejester: wouldnt tuner be first? and wouldnt NS2 be last? i have my Wah right before my noise suppresor, 2nd to last...is that wrong?

just curious, still trying to get mine right..
Quote by tostrhed
thejester: wouldnt tuner be first? and wouldnt NS2 be last? i have my Wah right before my noise suppresor, 2nd to last...is that wrong?

just curious, still trying to get mine right..

i will be cliche and say this. nothing is wrong, nothing is right. i wont even tell you my order because people vomit but it suits me. i go wah, fuzz, od, od, delay, reverb, tuner. thats right i end with tuner, because with all those pedals i get some hum thanks to an awesome power supply (not) and i kill all sound during set breaks, tuning, etc.

yes you can put tuner first, it dont matter. people will argue it wont be perfectly in tune. well to those who have actually played live, it doesnt matter. you just need to be in tune enough for rock n roll. you arent going to be recording, and if you are, you probably wont be using a stomp box tuner anyways.

but general rule of thumb - tuner, fuzz, OD/distortion, then end with modulation such as delay/reverb. (remember reverb is a form of delay). finally like my wah before my overdrives, i cant stand the signal i get after. if you use that general rule of thumb then move it according to preference all shall be good in the neighborhood. if you want to get really picky then you can start thinking about buffered vs. non buffered (tru-bypass) pedals.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

For the hell of it, heres my path:

Guitar - Boss tuner - boss compressor sustainer - boss chorus (when it worked) - mxr phaser - wah - isp noise decimator
hey if you like it that works then. i personally like the wah first, thats where it fits well with mine but i also have 1 fuzz and 2 od pedals. i mean it looks fine to me. have you played with wah first or before the modulation pedals?

There is a "correct way" but I have my wah first and my tuner last. And my phaser is after my delay. The only thing I would say that most people should do is put your modulations, delays etc after your ODs! mine is AMP<Tuner<Phase<Delay<OD<Comp<Wah<guitar.