Page 1 of 2
title says all. in this thread say something youve done in the last two hours, and the next post has to say what the previous person should of done instead.

figured this is a interesting time killer/game/whatever you want to call it.

ill start.

i watched the expendables and the condemned with two friends while throwing a set of throwing knives at my target board.

go!
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I worked on my "the Pit's mixing/mastering competition" track. Sounding really nice.
That's actually something fairly productive.

I didn't study math and wrote lyrics.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I finished my Physics AS exam and made the decision to go on a massive mountain bike ride later.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by ikitson
I worked on my "the Pit's mixing/mastering competition" track. Sounding really nice.

This. Except I wouldn't say mine was 'nice'
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Made and ate some supernoodles, listened to an hour long mix and surfed the pit and other various site.....fun fun fun!
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jun 6, 2011,
woke up

EDIT: should have had Taco Bell, the god of all food, instead
sunbather is shit
Last edited by beefcake122 at Jun 6, 2011,
Nice going. I have a Welsh freind who does physics and likes mountain biking... must be in the blood.

EDIT: Was to the guy from Wales.

I sawed a log up for firewood and listened to the new Wintersun song on youtube.
Up The Boro!
Cut the lawn, talked to my girlfriend, and played Fallout 3. Hurrah for bank holidays.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Duffman123
Lol I just realised no one read the op.

That's all you did?

What you should have done was not read the OP. :P
Got on the train to go to school, went about 3 stops, then changed trains and came back home because I don't wanna go to school.
Showered, cleaned, started preparing to make food, watered the flowers. Have to write about 3 pages on processual and post-processual archaeology before tomorrow so I guess I'll be occupied with that for the rest of the day and night.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Cut the lawn, talked to my girlfriend, and played Fallout 3. Hurrah for bank holidays.

Should've cut yourself, dump your GF and play Demon's Souls instead.

I worked out, ate and fapped. Awesome times, truly.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by Section 5
I finished my Physics AS exam and made the decision to go on a massive mountain bike ride later.

Don't suppose it was Unit 2 AQA Physics?
If so that question about horsepower threw me for 6 such a random question to stick in.

Quote by blackflag49
Haaa no one's following TS's instructions.

That's what you get for liking Rise Against.

There's nothing wrong with rise against

OT: I also finished my Physics exam, just messed about on my guitar and managed to "write" a chord progression and riff combo that I like for the first in 2 years, and now I'm off to see if I can afford to eat this week.
Last edited by SG_dave at Jun 6, 2011,
Had lunch, then had sex.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I studied for my history exam tomorrow D:
and then went to my guitar lesson and discovered I got 88% for my guitar practical exam!
and then I read TS's instructions and realized no one else is following them so why start now? :P
Quote by Duffman123
Lol I just realised no one read the op.

I did.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I wrote an extensive review on The Twist by Metric, as a part on a writing exercise I have going on. I also did some archive work.
...marmalade is my jam.
I slept, I woke up.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I've been at work, so f. all.

Quote by Trowzaa
I slept, I woke up.

Should have performed Inception.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I went into school full of confidence for the maths exam...I came out of it feeling like a nonse! Hardest exam I've ever done in my life...
Epiphone G400 (EMG 81/85)
Line 6 Spider IV 120W

SUNDERLAND

Alter Bridge - 26/11/11 <3

You might win one battle, But know this... I'LL WIN THE F*CKING WAR!!
Slept, woke up, went to school, failed with a girl, got home, made some lunch, then went on UG.
Work.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Went to the shops. Smoked a ciggy. Um... downloaded The Cure's Greatest Hits.

About it really. Been a simulating day all round.
shoulda bought more music then that. :p

just drove to the store and got a sammich.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Found out that Prince will be doing another concert in Holland, looked for a place to sell my kidney for tickets, and found out that RHCP's new album is scheduled for release on my birthday.

I liked the past hours.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Last edited by Kylianvb at Jun 6, 2011,
Woke up, played some Black Cops, started learning to play the Nyan Cat song, put in some online job applications.
I finished practising for a bit around 2 hours ago, then I started listening to Holdsworth while reading a book about modern music, then I went for a shower and I just ate a banana.

No I'm gonna have a fag and listen to some more Holdsworth and read some more Walden.

now I'm really hoping that this is not the most pretentious post in this thread.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Had a Math test, walked home, made cereal, and sent an email to my ICT teacher about some coursework
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Tidied up the mad circus lick in "peaches en regalia" a little. That track is deceptively tough.
I also had a cup of tea and a slice of some kind of nut cake. Tasty.

^you should have skipped your finals and smoked a joint. REALLY make something of your life.
Page 1 of 2