Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
If it's what I think you're talking about, you hold your index finger down on the B string (usually, though they can be done other places) and use your ring and middle finger to bend on the G string, 2 frets up.

In tab.

--------------
----10-------
----12(b)---
--------------
--------------
--------------
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
He's playing a note on the high E string, and bending a note a whole tone lower up to the same note on the B string
What he plays is:
12th fret high E, 15th fret B string bent up to sound as the 17th fret
11th fret high E, 14th fret B string bent up to sound as the 16th fret
10th fret high E, 13th fret B string bent up to sound as the 15th fret
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
The one he's actually doing in the video (I was only listening) is what the other two posters wrote, but the same applies for what I wrote as well. They're the same technique.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
You bend the b string so it gets to the same pitch as the e string. Example

Bend the 15th fret of the B string and at the same time play the 12th fret on the e string. Sounds even better if you add some vibrato to the bend note.

Hope this helps.
Yeah, It's just a unison bend.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
The Step and a Half Overbend
Tab:
Video:
http://www2.gibson.com/Lessons/Arlen-Roth-Lessons/Lesson-Of-The-Week/The-Step-and-a-Half-Overbend.aspx
-
The Step and a Half Overbend

This bending technique is often misunderstood due to the fact that some folks think an “overbend” is just that … a bend that goes too far! Well, actually, it’s almost always a step and a half, or three frets in length, and has been used for years by such legendary blues benders such as Eric Clapton, Otis Rush and Buddy Guy.

It is most often used to go to the natural 7th of a scale or chord, and in fact, for the high E string I have developed a way to “cheat” the bend to sound like a three-fret bend while only really bending two frets. The reason for this is that it just feels too sharp and painful on the high E string, and often can result in a broken or “knocked-out-of-tune” string.

Needless to say, this is a very emotional technique, and it’s one that has to be used when the feeling really grabs you … as if there is nowhere else to go with your guitar’s vocal chords.
saw gus G live with ozzy... the man is a god, alexi laiho better watch his shit, this guy is amazing. I enjoyed his guitar riffs so much more than zakk wyldes (sorry zakk) and he flys all over the guitar, as well as being a great showman.