Hey everyone! Check out my band Girafficorn's live performance of our song "Brew Durrows". It's not the best quality but it's the only way to check out the song for now.

Link -> Girafficorn - Brew Durrows

Feedback would be appreciated.
I hope the guitarist/singer was either drunk or stoned, seriously...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by /-Vince-\
I hope the guitarist/singer was either drunk or stoned, seriously...

Thanks for the VERY constructive criticism. What would I do without you? I guess every band should just stand still and be really boring to watch. I'd like to see you play a show. I bet you have fantastic stage presence.
Quote by highvoltage66
That song was seriously AWESOME. I'd like to hear it recorded!

/\V/\i/\n/c\e//\ is a ******!

Thanks man. It means a lot. I hope we can professionally record the song soon.
Well, you've gotta note I'm part audiophile so that really took apart some precious pieces of my soul having to listen to a phone-recorded song...But with that said, it sounded pretty cool. Lots of elements thrown together to create a totally "different" song. Good luck recording, if you get around to it

As an aside...I can understand where Vince was coming from, even if he was a total douche about it. You being the only member up and about, it was a little weird to have you hopping around like that.
But, ultimately it's about how you relate to the music. Serj Tankian does weird-ass dances at shows. Brad Maynard usually hides in the shadows. The lead singer for Three Days Grace jumps up and down, and runs around the whole time. Whatever makes you most comfortable performing, go for it, and don't let anyone change that.

P.S. You guys have a website or anything?
Quote by Loki_37
Well, you've gotta note I'm part audiophile so that really took apart some precious pieces of my soul having to listen to a phone-recorded song...But with that said, it sounded pretty cool. Lots of elements thrown together to create a totally "different" song. Good luck recording, if you get around to it

As an aside...I can understand where Vince was coming from, even if he was a total douche about it. You being the only member up and about, it was a little weird to have you hopping around like that.
But, ultimately it's about how you relate to the music. Serj Tankian does weird-ass dances at shows. Brad Maynard usually hides in the shadows. The lead singer for Three Days Grace jumps up and down, and runs around the whole time. Whatever makes you most comfortable performing, go for it, and don't let anyone change that.

P.S. You guys have a website or anything?

Yeah, the quality is definitely not the best. :P Thank you very much. We're trying to record as soon as possible. So hopefully we'll have a studio quality recording of it for you to hear.

I'll admit it. I'm the guy going crazy. Haha. I love getting into the music and having a great time playing. Plus it's a good way to entertain the crowd.

We have a Facebook page that you can check out. -> Girafficorn

Thank you for all the feedback. You've been the most helpful and nice person so far. :3
I like it. Sexy music. Makes me want to fvck. I would love to hear a version that wasn't recorded on a phone stuck in a bird stuck in someone's ass. It has a really strong groove to it. Decent solo, too. Also, the guitarist has every right to flail like a jackass, especially since the other two are stuck behind a stationary instrument, he must make up for their inability to have stage presence.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Jun 9, 2011,