Page 1 of 2
http://portalsedge.blog.com/

none could b funny tho, its an option

you all bitches missed the point already.

QUESTION was, which one funnies, nobody said shit about who made them, why, how, when, or what-f*ckin-ever just answer the damn question?
Last edited by Cocolate at Jun 6, 2011,
Quote by boreamor
At least make your own jokes.

this. creativity = win.
Everyday things change..

Basically they stay the same.
One ripped off from Churchill, one lame joke, a humorless riposte and a tired stereotype. Good going, son!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
These short strips are bad and you should feel bad.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
These short strips are bad and you should feel bad.

thanks for letting me know how i should feel about this
The first one was kinda funny but not original, second one made me laugh on the inside but still not that original..
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Jun 6, 2011,
All of these are extremely overused jokes.

EDIT: Except the worm one. That one I haven't heard but it's still not funny.
Quote by Fat Lard
Japanese girl one made me lol, all the rest either heard before or just lame.

...I dont get the Japanese one

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
All of these are extremely overused jokes.

EDIT: Except the worm one. That one I haven't heard but it's still not funny.

overused? u say, so is ur mommas vagina and i dont go around mentioning that
All of those jokes pretty much suck. I liked the first one and the last one more than the others.
Kombat Gear:

Quote by Cocolate
          thanks for letting me know how i should feel about this

You're welcome. You weren't intelligent to make up your own jokes so I assumed that you weren't intelligent enough to decide on how to feel either.
          Quote by L2112Lif
          I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
          Shit. As soon as I saw Blogspot in the URL, I realized that he's making money for us viewing his horrible copied material.
          Quote by silhouettica
          Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
          Awesome
          Quote by Cocolate

If you want criticism, don't insult those that give it. You need better jokes. The artwork would be fine but most of those are overused. The worm one was the only one that looked original but that wasn't funny. Also, use correct spelling and grammar. It just makes it look more professional.

Now go find some other people to unleash your teenage insults on.
          Quote by Hellomeitsme
          ...I dont get the Japanese one

Tentacles and Japanese girls go together like peanut butter and jelly... Or dicks and vaginas.
          Where all the japanese girls at fa sho
          This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
          Quote by damian_91
          If only you could back that statement up.
          Quote by Zombee
          Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
          Quote by damian_91
          No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
          Well done, you managed to take a Churchill quote of legitimate wit and butcher the language enough to take anything good out of it.

Go you!
          R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
          “A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
          Legion.
          Quote by Cocolate

Yeah, it's pretty safe to say that this year will be filled with as many useless new users as last year.
          Quote by L2112Lif
          The Pit doesn't exist for you to promote your shitty blog.

Quote by Pat_s1t
          I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
          I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
          Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
          Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
          You're welcome. You weren't intelligent to make up your own jokes so I assumed that you weren't intelligent enough to decide on how to feel either.

apparently you werent intelligent enough to answer the question in the first place.
          You still havent answered btw..

bitch
          You seem like a delightful person, and your artwork is exquisite.

EDIT: forgot to mention you have the driest of wit and sharpest of humour!
          Last edited by descara at Jun 6, 2011,
          Quote by Cocolate

This guy is just on the cutting edge of jokes.

(I feel so bad to be an 011'er)
          One of the third friendliest users
          Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
          Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Cocolate

I take it back. You're a regular Woody Allen.
          Quote by Cocolate
          apparently you werent intelligent enough to answer the question in the first place.
          You still havent answered btw..

bitch

You asked our opinions about your "comic" strips, and I said that they were bad. Maybe you should go vandalize a Wallmart or something.
          Quote by L2112Lif
          All stolen 'cept octopussy, which was quite good. although i've seen similar stuff in cyanide & happiness comics
          Quote by FireFromTheVoid
          This guy is just on the cutting edge of jokes.

(I feel so bad to be an 011'er)

Would it really be 011'er?
          I think 11'er would be better
          ಠ_ಠ
          Quote by Basti95
          All stolen 'cept octopussy, which was quite good. although i've seen similar stuff in cyanide & happiness comics

The only difference is that cyanide & happiness is actually enjoyable. This makes me want to cry.
          Quote by L2112Lif
          Mate, just leave.
          Quote by Robbie n strat
          In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
          Page 1 of 2