Page 1 of 4
Guitarplaya27
UG's Captain Morgan
3,055 IQ
I do!
It is utterly hysterical, and non-sensical.
The juggahoes one was fantastic.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Yes, I loved it when they mentioned Reel Big Fish, made me love the show ten times harder

edit: InB4 someone comes in saying how they can't imagine anyone can find this funny and its the worst thing to ever happen to mankind
Last edited by Weaponized at Jun 6, 2011,
iro-bot31
Jazz Hands
503 IQ
Pretty hilarious show, it reminds me of It's Always Sunny in a lot of ways (which is definitely a good thing).
primusfan
Conspiracy Music Theorist
5,337 IQ
only saw one episode. kinda predictable but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. loved when he showed his dick to the black kid. I lol'd hard.
#DTWD
DonGlover
Occultist
168 IQ
Yes. I didn't think I was going to like it, but I love it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
BuckinFuffalo
125 IQ
I thought this would be really retarded but it is so funniez fo real
sticksause
photoshoop underdog
1,176 IQ
I've watched the first few minutes of many episodes only because it starts right after south park. I never thought it was funny enough to watch a whole episode. I may give it another shot
Vince Sixx
UG Member
576 IQ
This is the show that will cure comedy central.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Alex Vik
UG's Zoidberg
4,967 IQ
I can't imagine how anyone can find this funny and its the worst thing to ever happen to mankind.

No but really, I really dislike this show. Really unfunny. All it consists of is "herp derp butthole herp derp dick joke herp derps shrooms herp derp tight butthole derp herp weed hurr durr dick joke"
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 6, 2011,
Cb4rabid
K♦️
2,628 IQ
Quote by Alex Vik
I can't imagine how anyone can find this funny and its the worst thing to ever happen to mankind.

No but really, I really dislike this show. Really unfunny. All it consists of is "herp derp butthole herp derp dick joke herp derps shrooms herp derp tight butthole derp herp weed hurr durr dick joke"

That's kind of why it's funny. Its stupid funny. Plus, the characters are likeable.
pinga
Kawzmo118
44 IQ
The interaction between the characters, their dynamic & such all seems believable.

I hate the "stupid kind of funny" defense, it's purely subjective and anecdotal.

So all in all, this show pleases me.
Call me: Will

Gear that I'm using most, in their respective colors:
Squier MIJ '62 Strat reissue
Orville '62 SG reissue
1972 Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with various kinds of pedals.

My band, Cusche!
WizMystery
WizMystery
357 IQ
Saw an episode and didn't even laugh once. Comedy central is getting all about the shock value, just as this show does, and there's just nothing shocking anymore. When you're competing with South Park, which is on its way out anyway, nothing you do can be.
L2112Lif
UG Board King
1,285 IQ
Quote by Alex Vik

Well, someone picked up the poop-dollar.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
It has a few really, really, really brilliant moments of comedy drowned out by a lot of failed humor and retardedness.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
'Merican
Assmilk
304 IQ
Quote by L2112Lif
Well, someone picked up the poop-dollar.

Anyway, this along with The Sports Show w/ Norm Macdonald are my new favorites on Comedy Central.
SNSD
ChadLikesGuitar
Banned
1,415 IQ
Yeah, I saw the first episode and was immediately impressed. It's BLOWING Southpark's current season out of the water.

I really do love this show, it is balling.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
It's BLOWING Southpark's current season out of the water.

Granted, any given 30 minutes on CSPAN blow the current season of South Park out of the water too.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
TSmitty6
In the traphouse
300 IQ
I think it's great. It reminds me of everyone in highschool, except 5 yrs later and they haven't changed.

I think the funniest part of the show is their dating life, they're like a real life beavis and butthead. Their quest to get laid is hilarious.

Last episode " the chindo" lol.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
metallica #1
UG's die hard Oregon fan.
1,447 IQ
Quote by Alex Vik

Somebody is loose butthole.
hansarvin
It's for your health!
95 IQ
Tight butthole!
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
It's not my favorite show but it is pretty funny, even if the jokes fall flat here and there. I have watched every episode but I wouldn't be sad if it was cancelled.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
TheAbsentOne
UG's Fat Beard
1,729 IQ
Totally love it. One of my favorites right now. Honestly that isn't hard to do, but still.

I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do.. It's Workaholics.

EDIT: It reminds me a lot of It's Always Sunny and The League, that's probably why I like it.
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Jun 6, 2011,
TheAbsentOne
UG's Fat Beard
1,729 IQ
Quote by MakinLattes
score. now I just need Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and Ugly Americans to start again...

I think one main reason I like the show is because they are telemarketers. it is a pain I know...

Walking Dead comes back this fall I believe.
Mean Mr Mustard
Naked By The Computer
6,869 IQ
I like it. I feel like one of the main reasons I like it is because the actors have good chemistry together, which is the reason that Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the best show ever.
Dragforce92
422 IQ
I love dumb comedy, therefore this show i love
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

carlos_almighty
Cokie the Clown
804 IQ
I ****ing love this show. I didn't really expect much from it, but I was proven wrong.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause