Right, so I've got my grade 5 exam in about 3 weeks, and my practice was going pretty well until I moved house. And in the process, I appear to have lost the CD with the backing tracks on it that came with my grade 5 book. So practising is now somewhat problematic. I've trawled the internet and haven't found anywhere that I can download them from. So does anybody know where I can get them, or can someone be my guardian angel and send me the tracks if they have them? Thanks very much, this is my first time on the UG forums but it seems like a cool place, hope to be an active member in future
I think you'll need to buy the book again.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Search youtube. Seriously, theres people on there, playing almost every RockSchool song. Good luck with the exam, I have my grade 8 in September.
Send us your e-mail address and I'l see if I can send them over tomorrow. I'm doing my 6 tomorrow (wouldn't say it's too bad seeing as I've only been playing 2 years in September haha)

What dya need?? Which songs etc?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated i tried all the torrent sites, nothing there, and the rockschool site only gives you the tracks with the lead guitar in it, so the improv sections sound seriously messy. I'll PM you it Mick, cheers
If you have MSN i could probably send you them.

EDIT: i can deffinatly do that for you
Guitars

Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Fender MiM Strat

Amps

Vox VT40+
Marshall MG15CDR

Quote by LeakyFlask
I know how it feels dude, none of my pickguards have guitars.

Last edited by shields17 at Jun 8, 2011,