Page 1 of 3
Source

A week after claiming a hacker had posted a lewd photo to his Twitter account, U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner on Monday apologized for lying about the ordeal and admitting carrying on inappropriate relationships with several women he'd met online.

Weiner, a New York Democrat, said he is not resigning his seat, nor is he planning on separating from his wife. But he said he took responsibility for his actions -- both the relationships and for lying about sending photos.

It gets better.

The images were published on BigGovernment.com, a conservative website run by Andrew Breitbart. The site said the images were sent to an unnamed woman on May 20 via an e-mail address she claims belonged to Weiner.

The conversative blogger also claimed that he had, in his possession, another "X-rated" photo allegedly from Weiner that he said he wasn't releasing because he hoped "to save (Weiner's) family."

During his press conference, Weiner apologized "to everyone that I misled in the media" -- including Breitbart -- but most of all a wife.

For reference, Breitbart has the same amount of journalistic integrity as Ann Coulter. Weiner fuccked his own career, jeopardized Democratic election prospects, and lent credibility to a crackpot all in the name of getting some action.

Thoughts, Pit?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house from a secretary = still an American hero

JFK was probably the most unfaithful leader of the western world = still an American hero

Jerry Springer got caught with a prostitute while mayor of Cincinnati. = still got re-elected

tons of politicians do this. the only reason his got published is conservative want him gone. he's the only democrat with balls anymore. he SHOULD tale pictures of his balls and send them to tye other democrats asking "remember when you had these you pussies?"
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jun 6, 2011,
extraordinarily disappointing, but it could have been much worse.

and in the long run, he'll probably be fine career-wise.
I say he should just shut up and go away.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by Alex Vik
Wow. Wonder what Jon Stewart's gonna have to say about this.

He is going to explode.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Alex Vik
Wow. Wonder what Jon Stewart's gonna have to say about this.

Fun fact of the day: Jon Stewart and Anthony Weiner were roommates

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Don't care. I'm glad he's not resigning his seat. The man is a real fighter and tells it like it is.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by primusfan
bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house from a secretary = still an American hero

JFK was probably the most unfaithful leader of the western world = still an American hero

Jerry Springer got caught with a prostitute while mayor of Cincinnati. = still got re-elected

tons of politicians do this. the only reason his got published is conservative want him gone. he's the only democrat with balls anymore. he SHOULD tale pictures of his balls and send them to tye other democrats asking "remember when you had these you pussies?"

no one. and i mean no one, could have put it better.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
His c0ck and balls should be the least of the worlds problems. So there's a pervert in congress? Big whoop. Im sure at least one person in this forum posted their weiner to someone else, or a c0ck thread on /b/.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by primusfan

Well besides cheating on his wife I don't see the problem.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by L2112Lif
Bratwurst*

Kielbasa*

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Seriously America, grow up would you. There are so many bigger problems to deal with, problems that Weiner is better able than most to fix.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I think the funniest thing is when this issue was first brought up and it was only speculation, Anthony's initial response was "I didn't do it...............I think............."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Seriously America, grow up would you. There are so many bigger problems to deal with, problems that Weiner is better able than most to fix.

i agree that its being blown out of proportion, but dont you think that lying when it seems prudent to do so, calls into question the character of a politician?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Tell Breitbart that.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
i agree that its being blown out of proportion, but dont you think that lying when it seems prudent to do so, calls into question the character of a politician?

If he's good at his job I don't give a fuck about his character. When being attacked on such irrelevant bullshit stuff like posting pictures of his **** I think his only mistake was that he didn't lie more and better.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

Of course, because politicians are most known for their unwavering honesty.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Nelsean
His c0ck and balls should be the least of the worlds problems. So there's a pervert in congress? Big whoop. Im sure at least one person in this forum posted their weiner to someone else, or a c0ck thread on /b/.

Ah, you forget that his balls actually have the power to conquer planets. His penis doesn't really do much, the power is in his balls.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If he's good at his job I don't give a fuck about his character. When being attacked on such irrelevant bullshit stuff like posting pictures of his **** I think his only mistake was that he didn't lie more and better.

twittering dick pics is quite inconsequential yes, but doesnt lying in one instance when its prudent or provides personal gain indicate that the same behavior could be applied to other areas that are quite consequential?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Nelsean

>.>

<.<

Quote by Ur all $h1t

He should have either lied better or not lied at all and blown it off.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
twittering dick pics is quite inconsequential yes, but doesnt lying in one instance when its prudent or provides personal gain indicate that the same behavior could be applied to other areas that are quite consequential?

Find me a politician, at the national level, who hasn't lied to the public at least once.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Fullmetalzawa
He should have either lied better or not lied at all and blown it off.

That may have only exacerbated the whole thing.

Quote by TheBurningFish
That may have only exacerbated the whole thing.

Seriously. It might have given him some relief, but I doubt many journalist would appreciate getting jizzed on.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Das_Skittles
Seriously. It might have given him some relief, but I doubt many journalist would appreciate getting jizzed on.

Well if Weiner paid them so that he could jizz on them they'd at least be earning a living in a respectable profession.

Just saw the first episode.

This show is hilarious
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 3