I remember this same thread from a while ago.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
If you don't get atleast two A's on that project. your professor is a stonewall when it comes to music.
really cool video and informative to people who even play music. kudos
Quote by rockingamer2
I remember this same thread from a while ago.

Wow ... Yes! you are right ... .. just checked my old threads and i posted this video like 6 months ago man! be proud of your memory ..what's your secret?
I also happen to remember this, and I also remember thinking this was excellent. Well produced, well thought out, well presented.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
I also happen to remember this, and I also remember thinking this was excellent. Well produced, well thought out, well presented.

That's why I remember it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by genghisgandhi
Great production, but you're no singer.

You could be the next Kanye.

dude.. that really hurt me...
Isn't that the same exact concept of the Axis of Awesome's 4 chord song (with the same songs too)?

It's very well produced though, so good job.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Isn't that the same exact concept of the Axis of Awesome's 4 chord song (with the same songs too)?

It's very well produced though, so good job.

A music tutorial inspired by Axis of Awesome

It's amazing how people manage to click a link without reading one, short sentence two lines above it.
Quote by descara

It's amazing how people manage to click a link without reading one, short sentence two lines above it.

Yes, I'm a dick.

Sorry for that, I like links.
Pretty cool video man, subscribed
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I learnt something from that. Cool.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by vitchb
I've seen this before... did you show it on POTN?

mmm i posted this vid here on UG before like 6 months .. glad that you still remember my video