Question for the computer knowledgeable gamers (I need capture card recs.)

I'm a complete n00b with this, so please, bear with me.
Can some body recommend me a capture card to record gameplay from my Wii on to my computer (Windows 7 64 bit), for as cheap as possible please? Also, what else would I need to be able to view it on my TV while it's recording on my PC? Also, how would I set it all up? Again, I need this as cheap as possible. Recording quality isn't too much of an issue, it's only to record LPs to post on Youtube, I just need it all very cheap.

Thank you very much
Quote by robhc
I'm a complete n00b with this, so please, bear with me.
Can some body recommend me a capture card to record gameplay from my Wii on to my computer (Windows 7 64 bit), for as cheap as possible please? Also, what else would I need to be able to view it on my TV while it's recording on my PC? Also, how would I set it all up? Again, I need this as cheap as possible. Recording quality isn't too much of an issue, it's only to record LPs to post on Youtube, I just need it all very cheap.

Thank you very much

Its a lil bit complicated but let me put this simply.

The things you require are:

-Dazzle USB capture device
-RCA Cables
-RCA 2 way splitters for each RCA cable

Basically you are going to take the RCA splitters and hook in your wii and extra cable to the splitter. You take the splitter cable and hook it in the capture card device. you should have like 3 splitter cables.

Its going to be like this:

PC---->Capture---->RCA cable--->Splitter--->TV and Wii

You are going to have the capture going to the PC and the splitter having the wii chords plugged into 1 of each splitter. The other one will go to the TV. It sounds confusing but you will catch my drift once you get the parts together.