The PlayStation Network is giving me two of 5 games for free!!! Help me choose

Poll: Which Game Should I Get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Game Should I Get?
Dead Nation
13 12%
InFamous
32 29%
LittleBigPlanet
53 47%
Super Stardust
3 3%
WipEout Bundle
11 10%
Voters: 112.
Page 1 of 2
Hi Weeping_Demon, Thanks for your patience and continued support during our service outage. To show you how much we value that, we want to let you know about our "Welcome Back" appreciation program: Two Free PS3 Games Select two PS3™ games from the following list: (yours to keep*) • Dead Nation™ • InFAMOUS™ • LittleBigPlanet™ • Super Stardust™ HD • WipEout®

So that's:

Dead Nation
InFamous
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust
WipEout

Choose one out of the list, pick it in the poll, and tell me why!!!!!!
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

you don't own LBP? whatever, I'm getting InFAMOUS and Dead Nation since I'm not interested in the other two. I wish they could have given a PSN store credit instead.
infamous and wipeout are fantastic. littlebigplanet is good too if you are into platformers and like level creators. i get this deal too but i already own all the games...
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Little big plaanet had amazing replayability and you should defo get it.

I just downloaded wipeout (came with the expansion too) which is arcade-like fun, and infamous (Because I like big city sandbox games)
The others are so-so but lack replayability.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Hi Weeping_Demon, Thanks for your patience and continued support during our service outage, please stay with us, don't leave us! Here's 2 free games!

Quote by TheReverend724
Dude, everybody's getting free games, not just you

Go with LBP

I assumed that they were. I would be rather flattered if a multi-billion dollar corporation gave me the only offer for free games, assuming that my membership is more important that everyone else.

I just thought I'd make a poll about it, man.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Geez, two free games. PSN should go down more often.

I'm taking Dead Nation and LittleBigPlanet. Already have inFamous.
Quote by i_am_teh_walrus
Geez, two free games. PSN should go down more often.

I'm taking Dead Nation and LittleBigPlanet. Already have inFamous.

inFamous any good?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Lbp
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
inFamous any good?

Defo get it. It's a big sandbox style game with a big city. You get to choose whether you're evil or good and get different powers based on what way you go. Story is good and the game has a decent length. I'm surprised they're giving it away, its one of their flagship games.

Although inFamous 2 is coming out so maybe they want to hook people with the original.
I had three out of the five already and also owned four PSN accounts. I... I don't even...
me and my two brothers all have accounts, so we can get them all
You can always find a place to go if you can keep your sanity
Quote by Dunc09
me and my two brothers all have accounts, so we can get them all

Same here! We got all the games. When they announced that each account can download 2 games I immediately saw the loop hole and thought they must've put some measures in it so that you can't download them all, guess not.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by i_am_teh_walrus
Defo get it. It's a big sandbox style game with a big city. You get to choose whether you're evil or good and get different powers based on what way you go. Story is good and the game has a decent length. I'm surprised they're giving it away, its one of their flagship games.

Although inFamous 2 is coming out so maybe they want to hook people with the original.

yup clever marketing really, makes business sense.

infamous 2 looks amazing!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
I've been playing InFamous for the last few days, and I love it. I'd highly advise getting it. I also chose Little Big Planet, but I haven't tried it yet.
I might actually be kinda pissed if I get offered the free games I JUST bought inFamous.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Already have LBP and InFamous so i got Dead Nation and the Ratchet and Clank game. Haven't tried them yet, been busy with Bad Company 2.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Maaan I loved the old Wipeout...I'd go with that if it were me
LBP and InFAMOUS fo' sho'.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
inFamous any good?

It's alright

Gets boring after awhile just climbing buildings and beating up thugs though since the story isn't that good
Phew... I was about to bust some skulls if the top two poll results weren't the top two poll results.

Quote by captaincrunk
inFAMOUS won't download for me. It starts, but it's been almost two days! I guess a lot of people are downloading it. Wipeout is as good as I remember (had wipeout 64 back in the day)

It's happening to me too, no worries. And I also got Dead Nation (because I already have LBP, get LBP if you don't have it everybody!), but haven't tried it out yet. Looks mediocre.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jun 7, 2011,
Page 1 of 2