Im not sure if this is the right place for this post or not, but can anyone tell me what is the highest output passive pickups?
Dimarzio X2N
Bare Knuckle WarPig

those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Seymour Duncan Invaders are really high output. They don't sound good in all guitars though.
Rockmonkey make a pickup which is something crazy like 25k. At that point though all you're really going to get is a sludgy mess and a lot of that output is going to waste. Once you hit abut 16k, that's the highest you really need to go to get full distortion from any amp. More than that and you're just going to get a muddy tone and you won't actually get any more distortion.
Quote by ciadude2
Seymour Duncan Invaders are really high output. They don't sound good in all guitars though.

This. They're pretty high output, but they're super dark, and if you don't have a pretty bright tonewood and a bright amp, you're gonna get a lot of mud
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
The Dimarzio X2N has a ridiculously high output, but can sound like shit if you don't use it right. The right way to use it is to have it sitting low and as far away from the strings as you can get it. Having it too close to the strings will make it muddy and overly high-output. Also best not to use it on an HSS configuration either.
^^ And having it so far back from the strings lowers the output and response, defeating the point.

That's the problem with these ultra high output pickups. You buy them for the massive output but then to get a usable tone out of them you have to reduce their output. If you want big output get active pickups or get a boost pedal.
Seconding the Rockmonkey Beefbucker. The things have apparently actually blown up peavey SS amps. Not sure how believable that is.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Seconding the Rockmonkey Beefbucker. The things have apparently actually blown up peavey SS amps. Not sure how believable that is.

A friend of mine fried his Marshall MG once, it somehow came back to life, but when it fried he kicked it over in a glorious moment of defeat.
Quote by ethan_hanus
A friend of mine fried his Marshall MG once, it somehow came back to life, but when it fried he kicked it over in a glorious moment of defeat.

with a beefbucker? Holy shit, they really are that hot...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by grohl1987
^^ And having it so far back from the strings lowers the output and response, defeating the point.

That's the problem with these ultra high output pickups. You buy them for the massive output but then to get a usable tone out of them you have to reduce their output. If you want big output get active pickups or get a boost pedal.

wrong you don't have to have them far away.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I would wonder why TS is looking for high-output pickups in the first place really. Probably to get more gain out of his amp but I would suggest that actually pickups are likely to be the last things he should be looking at.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.