I was thinking of scooping the mids on my guitar amp, and then when I'm editting gutiar tracks I'll use a mid boost for the EQ. Will that sound good?

oh btw when I palm mute, the sound gets full of bass and is pretty loud compared to open notes. How can I reduce the bassy sound without having to edit the volume?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I have no idea what your recording setup is, or your guitar rig for that matter. Why don't you record it that way and upload it? Give something back to the community rather than sucking it dry of knowledge.
What do your ears tell you?

My first thought is to advise against it. I prefer to EQ as little as possible, and lowering in one place just to boost in another seems like a bad idea to me. That being said, there's no harm in experimenting. If you like the way it sounds then by all means, go for it.

The volume/bassy problem you're having could be fixed with some compression and EQ if necessary. There's also nothing wrong with automating the volume. If that's what it needs, do it. I always automate my vocal volume, and if there's enough need on instruments, I don't shy away from it at all.
That just sounds like its going to come in like whale dongs. You're getting rid of a frequency then trying to make up for it EQing frequencies that aren't there. It doesn't sound like a good idea but give it a shot and see what you think
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp