I'm just here to see why someone would classify jungle as a genre...that is all
Quote by .Joker.
I'm just here to see why someone would classify jungle as a genre...that is all

Jungle is style of electronic music. My favorite style, and mixed with djent as well? Sounds fucking sick. I'm dreaming of something like Venetian Snares meets Periphery... but we'll see. The song title sounds just as ridiculous as some of VS's stuff, haha.

EDIT: Ah, I am disappoint. No Venetian Snares haha, but it's still pretty awesome. I'll make a crit sometime when I don't have friends over but I will just say to you dude that I like your song.
Last edited by Dregen at Jun 6, 2011,
I'd like to break the negativity by saying I really enjoyed it. I don't have any real detailed critic to offer, but it was a fun piece.

Put it this way, if this was properly recorded and I heard this song, I'd buy the album.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Fun piece. It felt like a mix of A Day To Remember, Periphery and some weird bongo shit (hope that doesn't offend you, I really liked it!)
Y'all don't say that
Quote by jackblackyeah17
Fun piece. It felt like a mix of A Day To Remember, Periphery and some weird bongo shit (hope that doesn't offend you, I really liked it!)

Nope! That's what I was going for! hahah.
I have to say I thought that was awesome, the bridge section was so atmopsheric and the djenty sections, whilst not very complex, where very groovy and catchy. Good work.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus