Page 1 of 3
Alight, so this hasn't been done in a while as far as I know, so I thought I'd bring this challenge to the pit this wonderful night. So, as most of ya'll know, the pit is not the most civil of places, and can become a bit rough and uncivilized. So, this challenge is exactly what it mean, do you have the moral fiber to withstand the obstacles of the pit for the rest of the month of June?

If you accept this challenge, you cannot cuss, you cannot speak with sexual immorality, you can not insult anyone, and you must treat your fellow UG'er as you would like to be treated, with respect. I know it may seem like it's limiting you, and impossible, but the point here to is prove to yourself that you can be yourself without needing to say all of these things.

Now, the details of the cussing, you can say things like crap or suck since those are not really considered cussing, but everything else is bad.

If you mess up, you must report back to this thread and admit your wrong doing, post the thread in your post, and then edit your post in that thread, and give the reason as to why you edited your post. Such as, "Post edited to remove profanity". Try to be accountable to your fellow UG'er who takes this challenge.

Alright guys, that's my challenge to ya'll, any takers?

TLDR: Don't cuss or say sexually immoral things for the month of June.
Fuck that shit. Unless you'll get me someone attractive to slob on my knob.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I swear every pissing sentence without fail, sometimes I just add it in subcuntsciously.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Whoo, okay, you can do this... You can control your impulses...

FgngnnnngnnnTURTLE UDDERS!!

Shit >_<

Quote by Das_Skittles
Unless you'll get me someone attractive to slob on my knob.
Also, this.

EDIT: To be totally honest, this concept isn't a totally bad idea at all, really. Just with a different (less boring/not impossible) goal.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 6, 2011,
I could do it if I didn't have to drive.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Alex Vik
Seems kind of ****ing hard. Shit I just cussed. Damnit I did it again. Why can't it ****ing stop!?

Because you're balls deep in ethan's anus?

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Alex Vik
que?

You asked why you couldn't stop saying fuck...

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Fuck you, you're an idiot and now I'm going to go stick my penis in Ethan's anus.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Fuck you, you're an idiot and now I'm going to go stick my penis in Ethan's anus.

Didn't know you were gay....humm. I don't swing that way...sorry man.

You know, if you don't stop insulting me for no reason, I'm going to report you, it's kinda getting annoying and senseless.
Quote by ethan_hanus

You know, if you don't stop bumming me for no reason, I'm going to bum you, it's kinda getting painful and stinging.

Fixed.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by ethan_hanus

You know, if you don't stop insulting me for no reason, I'm going to report you, it's kinda getting annoying and senseless.

Both of you, BOTH OF YOU... COOL YOUR JETS!

Its obvious that one of you is smashed.
Quote by ethan_hanus

There is a reason: he doesn't like you.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by ethan_hanus

*YaoMing.jpg*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I figured that, but it's really getting annoying, seeing as there's a no insulting other members rule somewhere in the UG rules.

There's a rule against excessive flaming. Of course, the definition of flaming is determined by the mods.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Question regarding this challenge: What exactly constitutes "sexually immoral"? That just means gay, right?
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by due 07
Question regarding this challenge: What exactly constitutes "sexually immoral"? That just means gay, right?

Like, saying anything that involves sex, like saying vulgar things about what you want to do to women, or yourself, and the like.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Easy there, cowboy. I'm just fucking with you with that post. If you payed any attention you would notice that I deliberately did everything that you said not to do in OP. I still don't like you, but I was just joking around to make you rage.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Easy there, cowboy. I'm just fucking with you with that post. If you payed any attention you would notice that I deliberately did everything that you said not to do in OP. I still don't like you, but I was just joking around to make you rage.

Daaaw.... How can you hate that avatar?!?

Quote by ethan_hanus
Like, saying anything that involves sex, like saying vulgar things about what you want to do to women, or yourself, and the like.
So... men aren't off-limits?

I'm in.
Quote by ethan_hanus

If you accept this challenge, you cannot cuss, you cannot speak with sexual immorality, you can not insult anyone, and you must treat your fellow UG'er as you would like to be treated, with respect. I know it may seem like it's limiting you, and impossible, but the point here to is prove to yourself that you can be yourself without needing to say all of these things.

Just because I point idiocy when I goddamn see it doesn't make me any less moral than you. Fucking dumbass, everyone starts off with my respect. When people act stupid like you do on a consistent basis, the respect fades. Swearing doesn't make me less kind or moral, either. I'm nice to everyone until they act in a way which would warrant a change in behavior.

Dumb idea from a dumb user. What a surprise.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Just because I point idiocy when I goddamn see it doesn't make me any less moral than you. Fucking dumbass, everyone starts off with my respect. When people act stupid like you do on a consistent basis, the respect fades. Swearing doesn't make me less kind or moral, either. I'm nice to everyone until they act in a way which would warrant a change in behavior.

Dumb idea from a dumb user. What a surprise.

O.o Love you too.
Quote by L2112Lif
Daaaw.... How can you hate that avatar?!?

that's why I have this avatar. I'm easily one of the easiest to hate on here, so it's best to have a cute avatar like this.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lolhesmad.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by ethan_hanus
O.o Love you too.
So can I talk about loud, sweaty, bloody gay butt sex or not!?!?

Quote by due 07
So can I talk about loud, sweaty, bloody gay butt sex or not!?!?

Um...not really, that's kinds under the sexual immorality thing, not cause gay sex is bad, but because your discussing things that should be of the bed room, and not public discussion.
Question: Can I use innuendo for comedic effect in a non-insulting/playful manner?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Question: Can I use innuendo for comedic effect in a non-insulting/playful manner?

I'll put it innurendo!

I'll show myself the door...

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Page 1 of 3