Page 2 of 3
99% of my posts are either about weird sex stories, my penis, my anus, my ballsack, or the anuses, penises, ballsacks, and sex stories of others.

As you can see it'll be impossible for me to partake in this challenge.

I have a small dick and big balls.
Quote by necrosis1193
Question: Can I use innuendo for comedic effect in a non-insulting/playful manner?

Depends on how you word it, if you word it in a way that it's obviously sexually offensive, then no, but if your cleaver with your wording, so that say, someone who's young and easily influenced won't quite know what it means, then yeah, I guess you can.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Um...not really, that's kinds under the sexual immorality thing, not cause gay sex is bad, but because your discussing things that should be of the bed room, and not public discussion.

According to YOUR personal set of morals, not necessarily the common ones. This is the internet. There are a lot of different kinds of people here. Some of them have different sets of morals and ideologies than you. That does not make yours inherently better.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ethan_hanus
Um...not really, that's kinds under the sexual immorality thing, not cause gay sex is bad, but because your discussing things that should be of the bed room, and not public discussion.
In a largely immoral society (discrimination, hate, etc.), is talking about sex really immoral? Talking natural expression of love and joy should be encouraged imo.

New Rules (if you could edit these into the OP, I'd be forever grateful):
1. Talk about sex. A lot. The gayer the sex, the better.
2. Don't hate, bro.
3. Don't insult people, but you can still swear because it challenges our largely immoral society's standards and taboos.

Thanks in advance .
I'm not accepting no challenge until I get my mother ****ing buttered toast
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
According to YOUR personal set of morals, not necessarily the common ones. This is the internet. There are a lot of different kinds of people here. Some of them have different sets of morals and ideologies than you. That does not make yours inherently better.

It's a challenge, take it or leave it.
Quote by ethan_hanus

I'll accept the challenge on one condition; you can't come on here an spout any bullshit from faux news for a month. Deal?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by ethan_hanus
Could you please edit my rules into the OP so everyone knows the new rules ?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I'll accept the challenge on one condition; you can't come on here an spout any bullshit from faux news for a month. Deal?

You got yourself a deal.

^ And no, I shall not edit your new rules into the OP, cause they are the complete opposite of the challenge, thus defeating the purpose of the challenge.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Depends on how you word it, if you word it in a way that it's obviously sexually offensive, then no, but if your cleaver with your wording, so that say, someone who's young and easily influenced won't quite know what it means, then yeah, I guess you can.

Eh, sure, why not, count me in.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by due 07
In a largely immoral society (discrimination, hate, etc.), is talking about sex really immoral? Talking natural expression of love and joy should be encouraged imo.

2. Don't hate, bro.
3. Don't insult people, but you can still swear because it challenges our largely immoral society's standards and taboos.

Thanks in advance .

I can ****ing take this challenge.

SEX! GAY SEX!
Quote by ethan_hanus
You got yourself a deal.

^ And no, I shall not edit your new rules into the OP, cause they are the complete opposite of the challenge, thus defeating the purpose of the challenge.
I disagree. They are getting to the true root of the challenge. Or rather, the name of the challenge. As it stands now, the rules of the challenge make "The Moral Fiber Challenge" a misnomer. It is our moral obligation to progress society on a social level, to grow more accepting of different people.
Quote by due 07
I disagree. They are getting to the true root of the challenge. Or rather, the name of the challenge. As it stands now, the rules of the challenge make "The Moral Fiber Challenge" a misnomer. It is our moral obligation to progress society on a social level, to grow more accepting of different people.

You can accept them all you want, doesn't mean you have to act like them. Showing that you don't conform to their version of right or wrong, and doing what you consider right and wrong is what does matter.

This is not my version of what right and wrong is, but it's what the majority of society since as long as I can think of has considered proper.

You shouldn't cuss, you shouldn't use vulgar language involving sex, or immorality, and you should respect your fellow man. Basically anything that is a negative impact on someones life.
Quote by ethan_hanus
You can accept them all you want, doesn't mean you have to act like them. Showing that you don't conform to their version of right or wrong, and doing what you consider right and wrong is what does matter.

This is not my version of what right and wrong is, but it's what the majority of society since as long as I can think of has considered proper.

You shouldn't cuss, you shouldn't use vulgar language involving sex, or immorality, and you should respect your fellow man. Basically anything that is a negative impact on someones life.
If this thread was made in the 1950s, would you make one of the rules "Keep as many black people from voting as possible."

Society still doesn't let an entire demographic get married. Society treats one sex as better than the other. Society is till willing to harm their "fellow man" for a buck.

We need progressive morals, not reactionary ones.
Quote by due 07
If this thread was made in the 1950s, would you make one of the rules "Keep as many black people from voting as possible."

Society still doesn't let an entire demographic get married. Society treats one sex as better than the other. Society is till willing to harm their "fellow man" for a buck.

We need progressive morals, not reactionary ones.

But them terrorists and fags ain't people! Right? >_>

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
But them terrorists and fags ain't people! Right? >_>
-_-
Quote by ethan_hanus
You got yourself a deal.

Alright then, for one month I'll be a nice on UG, and you can't spout any nonsense from faux news.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by due 07

2. Don't hate, bro.

Thanks in advance .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzEs2nj7iZM

We should just use these, makes more sense.
Quote by Zoot Allures

There's no chance he's clicking that

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Alright then, for one month I'll be a nice on UG, and you can't spout any nonsense from faux news

I give you two days.

Quote by Pat_s1t

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by due 07

Quote by Zoot Allures

Dammit Zoot. You know that I can't do this after seeing that.

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by ethan_hanus

Dood, 'cussing' has no negative impact on anyones lives, it's about context of the words. For instance.

If i stub my toe on a chair i might well say '**** that hurt!' or similar. No one should be offended at this, the so called 'bad word' was not intended to cause any offence, and for someone to be offended at that is them being illogical.

If i went up to someone in the street and said 'hey, you're an idiot.' then they'd take offence. No 'bad word' was used but it's still causing them offence.

There are no 'bad words'. It's context, why do we live in a society which is afraid of words and afraid of sex yet we'll allow detective shows about rape and murder on tv in the daytime? We'll allow that but if you see two people having sex then apparently this is bad? If you believe this then you're an example of the mentally ill society that has incredibly twisted moral views.

edit: I'll actually give you a perfect example of this to show how stupid this 'bad words' nonesense is. When i was young i'd heard a few people say 'f off' instead of '**** off'. For a long while i never knew that 'f off' was short for '**** off' though. I thought 'f', actually said in that way, was a different swear word itself. It seems stupid but when i heard it as a kid i was as shocked by hearing that as any other word that i thought was a 'bad word' because i was conditioned by society to be that way and thus the 'f' was no different.

The fact of the matter is, i was right, it WAS no different, it was still a 'bad word' when used that way because it was used in a way intended to cause offense. There are no bad words, it's the context of the words.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by Das_Skittles

I give you two days.

I couldn't last that long. xD
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by space aids
I don't even cuss in real life.
Good. Swearing is the only confirmed cause for the moral degeneration of our society.

Besides t-shirts.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Alright then, for one month I'll be a nice on UG, and you can't spout any nonsense from faux news.

O rly?
Quote by due 07
Good. Swearing is the only confirmed cause for the moral degeneration of our society.

Besides t-shirts.

I probably would occasionally but when I got to middle school all my friends started cussing every other word they said, as if it were the coolest thing on the face of the Earth. I found it incredibly annoying and stupid, which is probably why I don't do it to this day. I'm not offended by those words, but I hate when people use them frequently.
Quote by blackflag49
O rly?

No, I gave up. I can't be nice for 5 minutes, so I can't see myself lasting for a month.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by blackflag49
Damn, I was gonna make a "God bless the military" thread...
You should still do it cuz God does bless the military in their quest to rid the world of evil killers.
Fuuuuck dat.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by ethan_hanus
Alight, so this hasn't been done in a while as far as I know, so I thought I'd bring this challenge to the pit this wonderful night. So, as most of ya'll know, the pit is not the most civil of places, and can become a bit rough and uncivilized. So, this challenge is exactly what it mean, do you have the moral fiber to withstand the obstacles of the pit for the rest of the month of June?

If you accept this challenge, you cannot cuss, you cannot speak with sexual immorality, you can not insult anyone, and you must treat your fellow UG'er as you would like to be treated, with respect. I know it may seem like it's limiting you, and impossible, but the point here to is prove to yourself that you can be yourself without needing to say all of these things.

Now, the details of the cussing, you can say things like crap or suck since those are not really considered cussing, but everything else is bad.

If you mess up, you must report back to this thread and admit your wrong doing, post the thread in your post, and then edit your post in that thread, and give the reason as to why you edited your post. Such as, "Post edited to remove profanity". Try to be accountable to your fellow UG'er who takes this challenge.

Alright guys, that's my challenge to ya'll, any takers?

TLDR: Don't cuss or say sexually immoral things for the month of June.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by blackflag49
Damn, I was gonna make a "God bless the military" thread...

You should. Who else would keep those disgusting brown people under control?
Quote by L2112Lif
Resisting....the urge...to..create...mirror..thread.

Will I take part in stupid challege? lolnah.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
i never saw using foul language as an indicator of having poor morals, so i'll pass.
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Jun 7, 2011,
Would would be the ****ing point?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
So you want us to not be dicks to each other? On the internet?

I'm usually pretty respectful, when I'm not spewing bullshit about sodomy and anal beads, I suppose I could tone that down for a bit.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.