$1400 brand new at GC. He probably wants that much because thats what he paid for it. Even if it had fairly extensive mods he should expect to get at most $1400. As with most Gibsons, they're only more valuable when they're old if they're really old. 2004 is nothing special
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
It's bit too high for guitar that's only 7 years old.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
i just picked up a 91 gibson explorer with EMG's for 850 for a friend of mine. awesome guitar for a gibson.
-carlton-
71 deluxe goldtop - mojo
09 LTD H-401FM - JB-8/59
10 LTD MH-350NT - slash A2pro/A2pro
99 LTD M-100 - distortion/496R \m/
peavey vypyr 100, bad monkey, peavey iPhone amp kit
I love people who think they should be able to sell stuff for the same price they paid for it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by racman92
I love people who think they should be able to sell stuff for the same price they paid for it.

Then you should meet Singaporeans trying to sell their used gear. Almost everyone is trying to sell used gear at 80% - 90% of the retail price.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Then you should meet Singaporeans trying to sell their used gear. Almost everyone is trying to sell used gear at 80% - 90% of the retail price.

I'm sure dude. I live in Hawai'i, and because there are a very limited number or music shops and shipping to here costs an arm and a leg, everyone sells stuff for just about what you would pay new.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
http://cgi.ebay.com/78-NOT-Reissue-GIBSON-EXPLORER-/190541637390?pt=Guitar&hash=item2c5d2aa70e

Haha for that much you can get this and still have some money left over for a cheap project guitar.
Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Hmm...May 27th to May 20th? Either you meant 30th or you're some kind of time traveler.

Choose your steel. Be the hero or die the fool.
Just face me on this burning bridge and show me
which side you choose.

>>Listen to my metulz!<<