Page 1 of 3
a mob of lolis will overrun my house and burn it down to the ground.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

Paybacks a bitch.

Death by schnoo schnoo.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Momentosis

I predict.... the dad of some little girl you molest fucks your face with a chainsaw
My God, it's full of stars!
Beat to death in a bar after some wise-ass comment to a girl's boyfriend. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened already.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Dreadnought
I predict.... the dad of some little girl you molest fucks your face with a chainsaw

You're doing the thread wrong, Dread.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by Momentosis
You're doing the thread wrong, Dread.

I'm predicting how you'll die. It's easier for me.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm predicting how you'll die. It's easier for me.

Seriously though, I'm probably just going to get sick and die or something.

Go out in boring fashion.

Quote by CrossBack7
By my own hand.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
My body will fail in some fashion, resulting in death.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I don't know, but I imagine it something crazy. I will be young, and it will be something taht everybody warned me against.

I'm thinking either drowning or getting hit by a train in the middle of an argument, or something completely ridiculous.
I'll be honest with you guys.

Probably from liver cancer from the all the steroids I use and the long term use will take a toll on me.
Shot, stabbed or beaten to death.
Car accident
Emotional pain. (Yes, I have a heart)
Seriously I think it will probably involve a motorcycle or something of that nature. Not that I'm stupid on a motorcycle, but other people being stupid while driving are potentially fatal to me.

But here's to positive thinking, and if nothing happens well... being a motorcyclist I have a huge financial advantage over other people and I have tons of fun at the same time, not to mention I can simply ride right through the middle of traffic jams if I want to.
hopefully not while asleep
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I guess I should probably post how I think I will die huh?
Old age, in my chair, next to my wife.
Boring, but I'm cool with it. . .
Quote by entity0009
Jerking on the end of a rope.

That takes too long, when I died I just used a gun.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'm not sure how, but I know when. I'm almost positive I'll die at 27. I really don't want to, but I know it's inevitably going to happen .
Quote by due 07
I'm not sure how, but I know when. I'm almost positive I'll die at 27. I really don't want to, but I know it's inevitably going to happen .

Pfft, dying at 27 is so mainstream.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
first of all, i'm gonna live forever, but if i do die i'm gonna smack god upside the head and go tell him to get me a grilled cheese sandwich and some tacos. and i dare god to say something. i be like, "say somethin' god! say somethin'! yea i thought so." and if god say somethin' i be like this. *makes punching motions* take that god! i be beatin' god's jaw like blikaa, blaa!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by due 07

And I know that I'm dying at 23.

Ok I don't know about dying, but I really can't see past 23.
heart attack or cancer. but I think it'll be relatively young. 63 to 67 probably. people in my family tend to live long. two great grandmothers at 93 and 91. one at 85. one great grandpa at 81. one grandpa at 66. and an uncle at 40 of a massive heart attack but he had juvenile diabetes and didn't take care of himself.

my other grandparents are still alive. one just turned 75 and has more pep than I do.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jun 7, 2011,
Running from Mila Kunis' boyfriend
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 3