Page 1 of 2
I love spicy foods and peppers, because there's always something more spicy and enjoyable for me to try. The pain that you get from hot peppers sets off endorphins in your brain that are usually set off when excitement/happiness occurs. That's why spicy foods are often fun to eat.

On another note, I just downed a cayenne pepper. They're pretty hot, because afterwards I gulped down a jalapeno and I literally couldn't feel anything. After eating lots of peppers/spicy foods, your body usually gets adjusted to the heat and things don't seem as spicy.

So, yeah, discuss spicy stuff.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I love spicy stuff, and those jalapeno doritos rule.

Also, anyone know any good hot sauce that can be easily found? I have never had hot sauce that's truly hot, it's usually very mild and not hot at all.
Last edited by space aids at Jun 7, 2011,
Tabasco is my friend.

I also eat Jalapenos for fun.

I think I belong here.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
TS, I want you to film yourself eating a Naga Viper. There is nothing happy or fun about that.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by TheSPillow
Jalapenos are pussy peppers, and tabasco is pussy sauce.

Come back after eating this.

http://thepepperseed.com/peppers/the-worlds-hottest-chilli-pepper-trinidad-scorpion-butch-t/

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by space aids

Also, anyone know any good hot sauce that can be easily found? I have never had hot sauce that's truly hot, it's usually very mild and not hot at all.

Try Tobasco Habenero sauce or IndoFoods Chilli and garlic sauce.
Jackson Pro Series DK2M Dinky
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
I have eaten straight habaneros a few times, delicious
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
OH, and I have a bottle of delicious "Da Bomb" hot sauce I put on burgers

one drop is enough
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by TheSPillow
Jalapenos are pussy peppers, and tabasco is pussy sauce.

Stop taking my quotes from TinyChat.
Quote by captaincrunk
Spicy food isn't enjoyable for me.

P*ssy.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by spanishyanez at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by TheSPillow
On another note, I just downed a cayenne pepper. They're pretty hot, because afterwards I gulped down a jalapeno and I literally couldn't feel anything. After eating lots of peppers/spicy foods, your body usually gets adjusted to the heat and things don't seem as spicy.

Never. I love eating hot shit, but it never gets less hot.

The spanish in me gives me the desire to eat hot stuff, but then the white in me kicks in after I actually eat it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by space aids

Try some of the Australian "God's Wrath" from Western Australia. Made from the Trinidad Scorpian Butch-T.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Jalapeño chips are one of the only spicy foods I actually enjoy.

Quote by whitenihilist
This shit makes everything better.

This stuff is god-tier.
mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
Quote by whitenihilist

****. yes.

we affectionately refer to it as kickin' chicken.

I'll put hot sauce on damn near anything other than a steak.
#DTWD
I'm trying to work my way up the spice chain. Can still only handle a madras curry most of the time.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by whitenihilist

First time i had that I thought it was like any other hot sauce and poured a good amount into my chili. One taste had me sweating, but I man'd through it and ate the whole bowl. Would recommend.
Had habanero chicken with Knorr buffalo chicken rice, mixed with the same habanero sauce the chicken was cooked in. Usually have that about twice a week. Then, I also do teriyaki chicken with Sriracha chili sauce. Loves me some hot stuff.

I love spicy food. I got some Scotch Bonnet peppers a while ago, they're awesome.

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I love spicy food, but I've not got the best tolerance for it. I'm not one of these mild salsa pussies, but I can't handle the super extra mega spicy stuff. I am one of those people that believes all food should be a bit spicy though, so my mild salsa pussy friends get mad when I cook because it's pretty spicy.
I should've paid more attention to this on TC today >_>

but yeah, I hate spicy food. I like the taste sometimes but I can't handle it at all.
cat
i love spicy food but i dont really like the habeneros taste wise. I have some nagos but cause i cook for both myself and my girlfriend I dont use too often. My favourite chilis are the darker waxy chipotles which arent that hot but have have a gorgeous smoky taste.

Im kind of notorious amongst my friends and family for liking spicy food tho. About four years ago I roadtripped Mexico with my friends for two months and every restaurant or cafe we went to my friends would get the waiter to bring out their hottest sauce/salsa. It got really embarrassing because i dont really like being the centre of attention.

Also about two years ago at a Ultimate Frisbee tournament we offered people money if they could keep up with me eating fresh birds-eye chilis.
Quote by knutjob
i love spicy food but i dont really like the habeneros taste wise. I have some nagos but cause i cook for both myself and my girlfriend I dont use too often. My favourite chilis are the darker waxy chipotles which arent that hot but have have a gorgeous smoky taste.

Im kind of notorious amongst my friends and family for liking spicy food tho. About four years ago I roadtripped Mexico with my friends for two months and every restaurant or cafe we went to my friends would get the waiter to bring out their hottest sauce/salsa. It got really embarrassing because i dont really like being the centre of attention.

Also about two years ago at a Ultimate Frisbee tournament we offered people money if they could keep up with me eating fresh birds-eye chilis.

I want to try those. :3

They sound euphoric.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I love spicy food but not when it's so ridiculously hot that you can't even enjoy it because you're shitting everywhere and looking through streaming eyes for the nearest liquid to ease the pain.
*parp*
i love spicy foods. i like it when you start to sweat and your whole head starts to tingle.

one of my biggest pet peeves is people that refer to things as 'spicy' or 'hot' when they are not. i had this friend that would always talk about how she liked spicy foods because she would pour franks on everything. so many times i wanted to slap her for saying that.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by whitenihilist

Meh, I actually don't find this stuff spicy at all.. I use it like ketchup ! I don't care so much for the taste either its very 'garlicky' Great if your cooking and outta garlic though adds some nice flavour if used properly.

Hottest i've done so far its eating straight Naga jolokia's and cooking lots with them !

Hot sauce wise this stuff is god tier !!

EDIT: I say an official Chilli thread for us chilli hordes
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Last edited by metalaxxeman at Jun 7, 2011,
I don't mind mildly spicy stuff but the one time I had something insanely hot it was horrible. It just made me sweat lots, feel uncomfortable and I had to drink a shedload of milk.
Spicy foods ARE. THE. SHIT. I love to put Sriracha (Rooster Sauce) over rice with black beans and cubed pancetta.

Pictured here, the shit.

When it comes to pizza, I just sprinkle some shredded chilies on top.

I also sometimes enjoy eating a whole chili when there's nothing else left on that plate of General Tao we always order at Szechuan restaurants. Tabasco is like milk and cookies to me (being only approximately 2000 Scoville heat units), despite still tasting awesome.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by TheSPillow
The pain that you get from hot peppers sets off endorphins in your brain that are usually set off when excitement/happiness occurs. That's why spicy foods are often fun to eat.

Actually that's entirely psychological, the pain from spicy foods is due to activation of the receptors who's entire purpose is to tell your brain that this area of your body is damaged so don't do anything that could damage it further.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Page 1 of 2