Have you come across this?

Basically, you hear it from friends that there are people who don't like you for whatever reason yet they don't even know you personally.

Can this be brought down simply to jealousy?
Maybe you're just a cunt.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Yeah I just ignore them. If they know me and they they don't like me there's probably a reason for that but if I've never spoken to them before or anything, it doesn't matter to me
cat
Speak for yourself
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
is usually out of stupid assumptions and/or jealousy or 'he's with my girl' or any other dumb ass reason.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by MattAnderson111
Bingo. That's happened to me a few times.

Yeah, you gotta hate it when your Dad gets jealous

Quote by padgea7x
Yeah, you gotta hate it when your Dad gets jealous

You mean YOUR Dad.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
You mean YOUR Dad.

That's what I said. Your Dad.

Yeah a lot of disrespect and hate in people these days, this is what our generation is becoming...

I got threatened walking down the hall of my school just because i looked at a Vietnamese kid and he threatened to beat the shit out of me with his gang and the kid was two years younger then me... Pretty sad how much hate and evil is in kids these days.
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
Quote by padgea7x
That's what I said. Your Dad.

This is just going to go in a circle, let's settle this with an old fashioned, western gun duel. I'll meet you in the Mall Of America by the Sbarro, it's going down.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by MattAnderson111
This is just going to go in a circle, let's settle this with an old fashioned, western gun duel.

Quote by MadClownDisease
Why is it not possible for someone to genuinely dislike someone without having spoken to them personally?

It's possible, it's just kinda douchey unless there's a good reason like you killed someone or something.
cat
Quote by monobrow7
Yeah a lot of disrespect and hate in people these days, this is what our generation is becoming...

I got threatened walking down the hall of my school just because i looked at a Vietnamese kid and he threatened to beat the shit out of me with his gang and the kid was two years younger then me... Pretty sad how much hate and evil is in kids these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

I'm pretty sure all generations have been full of hate like that.
I don't think anyone has beef against me, but I have some beef against this guy I've never met because my girlfriend broke up with me because asked her out. She said yes, we were still dating. It's okay though, I hated her, but still, I don't like the kid.
you're a stone fox
Yeah i basically ignore them. If they judge me before they know me, then I don't pay attention to them.
If somebody dislikes me without ever having interacted with me properly, then are are not the kind of people I want to associate with. So sod them.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I hate everyone, so I guess this applies to me.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by BeefWellington
If somebody dislikes me without ever having interacted with me properly, then are are not the kind of people I want to associate with. So sod them.

+1
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by AvengedESP
+1

+1
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I hate a few people I've never talked to Mainly cos everytime I see the twat he gives me the coldest look ever and just acts like a total **** all the time.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by br33dlove
Did you get this from thestudentroom?

That has to be the worst forum of all time.
Quote by guitarxo
It's possible, it's just kinda douchey unless there's a good reason like you killed someone or something.

I guess the usual reason for disliking someone is you have issue with their personality or how they act, and you can know that about someone without having interacted with them directly. Obviously you can get a biased or limited view, but then you can get that exactly the same by directly interacting with someone. You could be more misinformed actually watching someone kill someone than you might be by hearing and knowing a lot about them.

I don't think the issue is lack interaction, it's just from ignorance.

Personally I don't really hold a grudge against anyone and like to think the best of everyone's motives (at least that they feel what they are doing is right and have a reason for feeling that way). I hate more the idea of hating someone on someone else's behalf, or that people feel unquestioningly obliged to go with their friends as soon as they say they dislike someone. It's not to say you do not trust or want to support your friends to say that without knowing the situation fully and unbiased you don't want to decide someone's a twat.
Will I really be the first to say this? Haters gonna hate

There's nothing you can really do about it as they have Haterade running through their veins.
If they don't like me, I **** them in the ass.

Then they either like me or hate me.

If they hate me, I repeat step one until they like me.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Duffman123
That has to be the worst forum of all time.

It can be rather shit, but I find this place more boring/less busy.
Hey Phil, if someone has a mawkishly sentimental complaint against you, does that make it a Pepper-Corny-Beef?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
They're just jealous that I'm so much cooler and better at everything I do than they are. Simple as that.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
I'm a royal dickface, and my college only has 1400 students. So there are plenty of people who know I'm royal dickface without having met me.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by skylerjames13
If they don't like me, I **** them in the ass.

Then they either like me or hate me.

If they hate me, I repeat step one until they like me.

Stockholm syndrome... nice
Quote by pwrmax
You win this thread. You get a cookie, except there's no cookie smiley so here's a llama

Very proud owner of (1) lolstack(s)
Quote by Stugg334

Quote by Retro_jetro
Stockholm syndrome... nice

Well, if you have to fuck them in the ass, fuck them in the ass

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm