the E3 conference is at day 2 i believe. i watched alittle yesterday and was blow away by the clip from the next COD and halo 4.

in a minute or so there going to announce the project cafe, the next wii (as some have been speculating)

so whos watching it? and if you are what are your thoughts about the new games and system related advancements?

discuss
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Honestly, more Halo sounds like just a cash squeeze, I've never been a fan.

HOWEVER, Elder Scrolls Skyrim? Yes please.
Zelda is on the gametrailers live stream right now, want to see what they're gonna come out with : )
I am. Half-assedly.

No no. Playstation Vita does not sound cool. It sounds very gay. And I usually try to avoid the use of this word.
Quote by goest
It's all that's being discussed in the gaming thread.

i know it is. but i figure a seperate thread dedicated to just the conference would be better then a mix of topics.

OT: im excited to see what nintendo comes out with. i hope project cafe is more like xbox and ps3 in terms of internet play
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
The Modern Warfare 3 demo was stale, eliminated my whole interest in the game.
Halo 4 is unnecessary, considering the fact that Bungie stated that Master Chief's story was finished.

On the other hand, Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3 look amazing.
Favorite person ever was the dude presenting the medieval game for the PS3 during the Sony conference. "Uh... and he's going to shoot an arrow... ... ... great job, Jeremy!... [more awkward silence]"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by k-train
i know it is. but i figure a seperate thread dedicated to just the conference would be better then a mix of topics.

nah.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o