Hello everyone, I decided to buy el-guitar and choosed 2 :

1. Epiphone SG Special

2. Epiphone Les Paul Special 2

Can u give me advice which one is better? I'm confused.

Thank you.
Last edited by gothicfan666 at Jun 7, 2011,
same quality, different model. I played the Lp for 5 minutes...then gave up. it's horrible!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
they are EXACTLY the same, only one has a les paul body and the other is sg. everything will be the same except for that, so it's just your personal preference of which body type to go with
exact same guitar and neither one is very good.

try to get together enough money for an epiphone G-400. its a much better guitar than either one of those
Either get some more money and get something better or shop used, as you can get something a lot better for that price if you look. I had one for 3 years and wasn't happy with the purchase I made poorly for a long while. If you found one that was better then the others, then go for it they are the same except for the shape just pick the one you like the look of better.
It's the same guitar with different body shape. I'd go for something else, tho, they're very cheap and the quality is quite low.
I'd get the SG personally because I already have the LP SPII

Anyways, don't worry if you can afford a better guitar... Iif it''s your first, you probably won't notice a big difference anyways. Just get a tuner.
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV