i'm not sold on it... not bad, though. the "dust and bones" demo was my personal favorite
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
The snares on AD have never been great for Metal... looks like this would fix it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The snares on AD have never been great for Metal... looks like this would fix it.

Outputting the snare to it's own track and sampling typically gets me better results than those shown in the demos.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Care to explain your technique?

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Guess that's a good idea if you have a decent metal snare sound. Which I don't...

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Yup. In Reaper, I do the routing to multi-out and delete all the tracks but kick and snare and use ApTrigga to sample over the Addictive Drums. If you don't have good samples, get to searching :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...