i've had my guitar since October and i have yet to name it. i want a girl name prefferably so i can blame it on being moody if im having an off day but if a can find a cool guy name than i will be just as happy. Any ideas??
Caroline?
Acoustics:
1994 Seagull SM6
2007 Takamine G5013SVFT

Electrics:
2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top (Cherryburst)
1964 Gibson Melody Maker D (DC)

Amps:
Traynor YGL-1

Pedals
MXR Distortion III (C4 Modded)
I know when naming mine (which I've given up as I have to many) I would get the name for the guitar from the quality controler's signature or email the company & the person who answered my email would be the name i'd go with. g1jammer & what do you know my Fender strat (neck) was quality controlled by a woman named Carmen

Blaise26 If it is a Squier it will have quality control signatures on the underside of the neck (inside the neck pocket) for the neck & actually in the neck pocket ,for the body.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Jun 7, 2011,
I often like to use old style ladies names. There's something satisfying about that. Give her a solid once over, and whatever name comes first is the right one to use. For example, my acoustic is Florence, my electric is Mary Clarence (props to anyone who knows where that comes from ) and my uke is Delilah.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Sister Mary Clarence (Whoopi)
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by Dix_Fix
Sister Mary Clarence (Whoopi)

"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Oh Happy day I got it right la la la la la la laaaaaaa
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
i like Caroline... i want something along those lines. something unique defiantely but i just dont know :/

love the sister mary clarence! hilarious! great movie
Last edited by Blaise26 at Jun 8, 2011,
after a couple of years i wanted to call all my guitars WOW as that was the feeling I would get seeing my hands moveing so adeptly over the neck & fingerpicking with clean efficent movements. Yep WOW was the feeling..
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!