Well I lost about 115 pounds and since then I've had excess skin.it has been causing me back and chest pain, and very painful rashes. It has caused me to not be able to work (waiting tables and construction), let alone do anything else physical. So all I really do is sit at home. I cannot work or afford the 10,000 dollar surgery so I cannot pay for it or save up for it. I would get a lone but I have no credit and have tried to find a cosigner but cannot. So that is not an option either. Basicly I can't work or do much of anything, and can't pay for it at all. If I got the surgery I could go back to work and pay it off. I've also tried to get my insurance to cover it but that didn't work either. I don't know what to do, I'm in constatnt pain, disconfort and pretty much miserable. I'm about ready to go to a loan shark or something. What can I do to get the surgery?
Work out.

How'd you lose that weight?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
the fuk?

how fast did you lose this weight?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jun 7, 2011,
Burn it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Option 1: Fins a dodgy clinic in Mexico.
Option 2: Get a job in a country with better healthcare where you could get the surgery for free/massively cheaper
Option 3: Fill that skin with muscle.
Don't go to a loan shark...

There must be some other kind of work you can do. Obviously construction and waiting are poor choices due to the physical movement and labour, why not try something in an office or whatnot?

But keep fit as well, this will help a lot.
Write to one of those bleeding-heart tv shows and hope they think your case is worth helping.
Move to Norway. Free health care for the win!

Seriously though, I don't know much about excess skin, but couldn't you just work out and gain the weight you lost in muscle?
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Can't you wear like a support garment?

EDIT:
Quote by Tree-Yo!
Now the skin is somewhat a problem, slight rashes and back pain. But Im gonna play it off as if it is alot worse.

Is this thread just for practicing then?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Jun 7, 2011,
Quote by GuitarViking
Move to Norway. Free health care for the win!

Seriously though, I don't know much about excess skin, but couldn't you just work out and gain the weight you lost in muscle?

115 pound is a HUGE amount of weight to put on in muscle.
Good man, for losing the weight. But I have no advice to give.

This is why countries should pay for an NHS-like system.. this would almost be free if you lived here.
By free I mean "raped by taxes".

Maybe see if you can claim residence?
Not sure whether it would be cheaper than the surgery. Probably not.

Scalpel and duct tape?

There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
What do you know, he could be the next AHHRRRNRNOOOOLD Schwarzenegger
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
It's only possible to put 5-10 pounds of pure muscle on in a year if you have PERFECT nutrition and have a very dedicated lifting regiment. The rest is fat, no exceptions. 10 pounds is for those that are genetically gifted, 5 is more realistic for the average person.

It is very unhealthy to lose a large amount of weight quickly as is gaining weight. Your heart doesn't like it. You should be proud that you at least lost a good portion of fat, although losing more than 1 pound a week means you are burning muscle.
Quote by Fingerboy18
It's only possible to put 5-10 pounds of pure muscle on in a year if you have PERFECT nutrition and have a very dedicated lifting regiment. The rest is fat, no exceptions. 10 pounds is for those that are genetically gifted, 5 is more realistic for the average person.

It is very unhealthy to lose a large amount of weight quickly as is gaining weight. Your heart doesn't like it. You should be proud that you at least lost a good portion of fat, although losing more than 1 pound a week means you are burning muscle.

i have gained about 13 lbs of muscle in 6 months,

your logic=fail.

gym 6 times/week, just got home from the gym actually.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by laid-to-waste
Come to the UK, where the health plan is actually credible.
That's why y'll are going private sector health care, right?

OT: Try working out. Muscle should make all that more manageable.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's why y'll are going private sector health care, right?

OT: Try working out. Muscle should make all that more manageable.

Yeah, because we're the ones choosing to go over to private sector.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Fingerboy18

This is bullshit.

TS, can you ask your parents/family for money?
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i have gained about 13 lbs of muscle in 6 months,

your logic=fail.

gym 6 times/week, just got home from the gym actually.

You are in puberty then. 5-10 lbs of dry muscle is only possible if you are not naturally building muscle. It's likely that you would have gained more than half of that sitting on the couch. Science has proven this is the case. Look up Scooby's Workshop.

"There is a LOT of bad information out there and people have a very warped view of what are reasonable expectations for putting on muscle thru weightlifting. Lets talk about teens and growth first, during the ages 16-22, teens are growing fast. In this time they are getting taller, adding body mass, and getting stronger all as part of the normal growth process without lifting a single weight. The reason this is important is that many times you hear anecdotes of teens who add 20lbs in one year lifting weights, well the truth is that they would have added 15lbs anyway thru the normal growth process, only the last 5lbs was actually muscle was actually added thru the weightlifting.

So what is a reasonable expectation for how much muscle you can add in a year thru weightlifting? Well if you lift with intensity 5 days a week for an hour a day all year long AND have proper nutrition (more on that later), you can expect to add 5lbs muscle per year if you are a hard gainer and 10lbs muscle if you are one of the gifted few. Doesn't sound like a lot you can do this year after year and slowly those slowly 5lb gains really add up. Picture yourself a decade later with 50lbs muscle on!"

If you have a study of someone gaining more than 10 lbs of dry muscle while maintaining exactly the same body fat in one year without being in puberty, let me know.
Gain all the weight back to fill the skin...then lose it again...but slower
Try and host a fundraiser?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.