Wank Session - Similar to a Jam Session except members are playing whothefuckknows in ∞/4 time signature yet are still playing somewhat of a song in some way.

So yeah. At band practice my rhythm guitarist and I got bored and decided to wank random riffs and solos. This is what happens when there's no drummer around. And don't worry, our actual music doesn't sound like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkTNeWP8pI

So yeah, show us your wankery!
Definitely got a different connotation on what this was supposed to be from that title.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by GibsonMan321
Definitely got a different connotation on what this was supposed to be from that title.

That was my intent.
Y'all are haters, I do this all the time. Improvising is my favorite aspect of playing the guitar! Check out my soundcloud in my signature and listen to paradox.. that "song" is basically a glorified jam session, I layed down a simple rhythm and then just let my fingers drive for a 4 minute solo.. It's whatever. As long as you're havin fun right ian?